The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Hyperspace

Master 112

1 minute ago, otherwise said:

I don't think I'm the only person who thought your constant attack of BJ was narrow sighted or really anything other than dumb last round or how you had to claim so bs role to cover up for your attack.

I'm by no means the best mafia player but I'm sure if I didn't repeatedly sign up for these games they might not happen ( the sign up number just aren't always there). I'm sure I'm the butt of many mafia jokes and that's fine, but at this point I have to much going on irl to deal with this game too. So after this game I'll have to take a break.  Thank you again for pointing out just how bad I am at mafia.

Have a lovely evening.

Wait, you're saying I'm claiming a BS role and think I'm mafia? But the first part about it being narrow sighted and dumb makes it look like you think I'm town, right? Because if I'm a mafia then that whole thing must have been part of some scheme. 

You called my play "dumb af" so it was really hard to resist not retaliating with harmful words. Sorry. 

12 minutes ago, otherwise said:

I'm by no means the best mafia player but I'm sure if I didn't repeatedly sign up for these games they might not happen ( the sign up number just aren't always there). I'm sure I'm the butt of many mafia jokes and that's fine, but at this point I have to much going on irl to deal with this game too. So after this game I'll have to take a break.  Thank you again for pointing out just how bad I am at mafia.

Have a lovely evening.

This is disheartening. 

Otherwise, it's a game. If your life is stressing you out I'm truly sorry, and I hope you're able to take some solace in playing a game with some like-minded folks. Its unfortunate if this game only adds to your stress.

On 1/20/2019 at 2:14 PM, Master Radishes said:

On a different note, MH still isn't winning me over.

Unvote; vote Milk and honey. Although If you post 65 times I'll block your lynch and SK you.

The first vote on Milk. I had also called Milk out at this point but MR was the first person to actually pressure him. This looks good on MR, even if he is prone to the occasional bus on his teammates.

On 1/20/2019 at 2:21 PM, milk and honey said:

whats against me?

other then bw calling me scummy for making a list pretty early. 

Honestly though lets move on find real scum. dc not posting again ;/

\

Milk comes to defend himself shortly after. Interesting that he dropped shade on Doughty. This obviously looks good on Doughty but who knows with Milk. 

On 1/20/2019 at 2:23 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

filth and scummy >> milk and honey

AV follows up after on Milk. Also looks good. 

*beetlejuice*

I'm not sure what to say here. Normally I'd point out the issues with people's reads on me but the reason I'm getting votes here is because someone had a random, vague suspicion of me and then a bunch of other people pretended like they saw the same thing. Basically what happens every game to me lately. I wish my activity could be more consistent so the town could trust me more, because that's when I play my best

/rant

The vote should be between MR and BW here. MR has been much scummier than me, and his threshold of scumminess is lower than mine too. I think most people (including myself) gave him a pass last round because BJ was scummier and they had some unlikely scum-scum interactions

I didn't actually have a problem with BW in round 1 but his claim is bad and I don't know how it's being ignored. And I don't like the way he has turned on me

On 1/20/2019 at 5:29 PM, Beluga Whale said:

FTR I have no vendetta against BJ. However, I am almost certain he's a wolf. I'll obviously do a thorough analysis before voting concludes but I am convinced this is his scum game we're seeing again. This time I'm absolutely not gonna let him slide by. 

FWIW I made this post right after I got the investigation result on BJ.

Now some TL posts:

On 1/20/2019 at 8:33 PM, Time Lord said:

Yeah but I think he's right tbh

TL is saying this about my read on BJ. He was heavy on the BJ wagon from the beginning. At first I thought he was doing it for reactions but that wasn't the case.

On 1/21/2019 at 12:56 AM, Time Lord said:

should have written*

Yeah you're right lol

Vote BJ

On 1/21/2019 at 1:28 AM, Time Lord said:

here's some of BJ's posts:

This has been talked about already

Is this follow-up really something a TP would say?

He is still really fixated on the vig thing for some reason. Again this doesn't read like something a TP would say.

So he's playing like usual

Ok

You seem a bit worried and self conscious

No, I don't agree (objectively). I wonder if anyone else thought my entrance was bad.

This is a good post. I agree with what was said here.

:mellow:

Lol, the structure of this post just reinforces the idea that you're thinking of BW as a TP because you know he is. 

This is where TL goes through BJ's posts and assembles a case. It's not bad but it looks a tad forced. I don't even think BJ was that scummy when you look at his play objectively. 

On 1/21/2019 at 1:29 AM, Time Lord said:

I'm like 70% sure BJ is mafia

On 1/21/2019 at 1:43 AM, Time Lord said:

What if we just vote for milk and honey so he's forced to post a lot and defend himself and then it'll become pretty obvious what his faction is

Unvote, vote milk and honey

This is interesting. He brings up milk as an alternative when no one was talking about him (but he was still a viable lynch). If TL's a wolf he must be very confident in Milk here.

This is easily the best evidence in favour of TL being town. 

On 1/21/2019 at 1:44 AM, Time Lord said:

Most scummy to least scummy right now:

BJ

milk

Zfetch

otherwise

MR 

jazz

AV 

BW 

Aladeen

Some reads. Nothing too special to look into. 

Overall I'm fairly split on him. He's done some wolfy things that are almost too wolfy. But he did try to start a Milk wagon. 

Archived