The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Hyperspace

Master 112

1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

@falcon45ca @Doubt Tea @otherwise @Alain Vigneault you're about to lynch a hard claimed town role.

I'm at work, and I stand by my vote.

I'm rolling a joint and I'll catch up on the thread post haste. 

I will say that I voted for BW yesterday, and don't trust BWs claim. 

If I'm wrong and hes been hung as TP, then I'm as good at mafia as Aladeen suggested.

If I'm right, then screw you B Dubba U

3 hours ago, Zfetch said:

So I think BW and AV are TP due to activity reasons.

BW thinks Falcon is TP and I'll take his word. I always associate his sirens with Falcon anyway.

I think DT is TP for behaviour reasons.

AV

BW

Z

F45CA

DT

We r team TP

Activity reasons?

As in they're active players, or specific TP behaviour you've observed? Though didn't share as far as I'm aware

BW thinks I'm TP, so you agree because of that fact? That seems like horrid reasoning, unless I misunderstand your meaning.

8 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Activity reasons?

As in they're active players, or specific TP behaviour you've observed? Though didn't share as far as I'm aware

BW thinks I'm TP, so you agree because of that fact? That seems like horrid reasoning, unless I misunderstand your meaning.

They're both active players.

Yeah I'll take BWs word. My word on TL used to be super fantastic and like 90% accurate and I'm gonna take that leap of faith that BW (now confirmed TP) betting his life on you being TP when he's usually right...Yeah I'll take that leap anyday

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

I don't see how AV could be so wrong.

He's literally naming the 4 most active players in this game outside of him.

I've never seen that before. Like being suspicious of a couple of the active players is one thing, but all of them? If like what he's smoking

Figuratively.

Unless I'm not considered active this game.

$&!#, that's semantics. I'm gonna finish rolling this jay, and then finish off reading the thread

5 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

They're both active players.

Yeah I'll take BWs word. My word on TL used to be super fantastic and like 90% accurate and I'm gonna take that leap of faith that BW (now confirmed TP) betting his life on you being TP when he's usually right...Yeah I'll take that leap anyday

Fair enough, I just ask for reasons behind action. I hope you're able to see why I questioned your motives.

Off topic - the Oilers have cowardly and cruel upper management; the last coach got fired on the road, and the last GM just got fired immediately following the game. Wow.

As an Albertan, British Columbian, and Saskatchewanite, and can unequivocally say that Edmonton is a pretty damn lame town

Okay we are playing a new game I call tres. It's like uno but it's three. It's also related to mafia.

Here's how the game works. You get the active players. Separate 3 at a time into comparable categories. Person who wins scummiest in each category gets one point. Persons with tres points win scummyness. I'm making this game up as I type so bare with me and hopefully it's a breakthrough in scum hunting technology.

There may be overlap between categories due to numbers.

1) Master Radishes 4) Alain Vigneault 6) falcon45ca 10) Zfetch 11) Doubt Tea 12) g_bassi13 13) Snake Doctor 15) otherwise

Activity

High: AV, Z, Falcon

Scum: AV +1

Med: Falcon, MR, DT

Scum: MR +1

Low: Bassi, SD, Otherwise

Scum: Otherwise +1

Content

Meaningful: Z, DT, MR

Marginal: MR, Falcon, AV