The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tanner Pearson | #70 | LW

-Vintage Canuck-

12 hours ago, -AJ- said:

I think Aman will be hard pressed to make the NHL club this year. I expect he'll be in Abbotsford except as an injury call up. Blueger and Suter will fight for 3C with the loser getting 4C. Suter has a higher offensive ceiling, but Blueger is probably the better player overall.

I think you're right, but it's too bad for Aman because I think he was starting to develop some chemistry with Joshua 

• Cheers 1

On 8/31/2023 at 8:01 PM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

He looked SO happy out there on the ice. It was great seeing him "back" to doing what he clearly loves. (Also: my camera sucks)

Keep in mind that this was a fundraiser and the guys were having some fun. Drills weren't quite as intense as you'd get in a real practice situation so those assessing him based on these video clips need to remember that. Sure...they're competitors so there's that element but I wouldn't be too concerned about his readiness or ability to contribute as they're all a little rustier at this stage and this was a casual deal. I wouldn't expect him to jump right back in to where he was but he didn't stand out in a bad way.

373064397_10160481312935549_107083745324

On 8/30/2023 at 11:58 AM, Alflives said:

Garden Gnome can’t be in our bottom six. We need to wash out that Benning stain. 

Come on Alf, you're better than that. Let's show our players a little more respect and save this stuff for the Maple Leafs.

Garland is heart and soul out there, even if he is a expendable.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...