The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

B.C.’s top court rules province can’t regulate flow of bitumen through Trans Mountain pipeline

Mackcanuck

9 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

Yes, you have. 

False. Each and every person in Canada is a bigger polluter than the average of Uganda. That is a statistical fact. 

I know enough science to call out the hypocrites like you who are worse hypocrites than rest of the planet. Anonymity is not going to save you from the fact that living in Surrey makes you a top 10% polluter on the planet, period. 

Inferring a persons environmental footprint based on their home address is pure ignorance.

Why am i not surprised by your post ?

Did you not learn ethics when you did your MS office one year certification program that you did ?

• Wat 1

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Inferring a persons environmental footprint based on their home address is pure ignorance.

False. its pure data and science. You cannot have a lower pollution quotient than a person from Sentinel Island. That is a scientific fact. Rest is just more data at our disposal. Trying to hide your shame won't work, when you are being a hypocrite. 

21 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

False. its pure data and science. You cannot have a lower pollution quotient than a person from Sentinel Island. That is a scientific fact. Rest is just more data at our disposal. Trying to hide your shame won't work, when you are being a hypocrite. 

You are no scientist. Clearly. 

Anomaly - look it up 

• Wat 1

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

You are no scientist. Clearly. 

I am one, which is why i can expose you and your ilk as hypocrites when it comes to pollution, dirty boy. 

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

Anomaly - look it up 

Range of data and error range of a given control group. Look that up. 

You are dirtier for the planet than 90% of the people. You can't hide from facts, champ. 

22 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

I am one, which is why i can expose you and your ilk as hypocrites when it comes to pollution, dirty boy. 

Yah right....  People on the internet claim all kinds of things.  By the way you make inferences without any accurate  / known data.... you clearly demonstrate zero understanding of science.    You are more of a STORY teller. Do you write  kids books ?

You may have purchased a magnifying glass on online... but you are NO scientist.... LOL 

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Wat 1

13 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Yah right....  People on the internet claim all kinds of things. 

Just like you caring about the global climate change, when you really just care about living in a pretty dollhouse and shoving your extra dirty lifestyle under the carpet. 

By the way you make inferences without any accurate  / known data....

The data has been posted many, many times. Canadians are in the top 5% of the dirtiest people on the planet for the world. You are one of them.  If you shop in Canada, buy food, clothing, articles, etc. in Canada, you are in the top 5% of the polluters on the planet. You don't even have to have a car.Can't escape emissions numbers and facts.

you clearly demonstrate zero understanding of science.    You are more of a STORY teller. Do you write  kids books ?

You may have purchased a magnifying glass on online... but you are NO scientist.... LOL 

someone is a bit butthurt by the truth and being called out for being a hypocrite, dirty boy. 

Come back to me about science when you can stop running away from questions posed to you in the past regarding science. 

Edited by canuckistani
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

Just like you caring about the global climate change, when you really just care about living in a pretty dollhouse and shoving your extra dirty lifestyle under the carpet. 

Hahaha. Ruthless, but the dude has been pretty dickish to other people in other threads, so I don't feel that bad

22 hours ago, canuckistani said:

Come back to me about science when you can stop running away from questions posed to you in the past regarding science. 

You have zero background in science.  It is clear from you most basic lack of understanding in all science topics.

You can not equate a whole countries consumption statistics with that of one individual.

Time for you to go back to school.  That 8 month MS word / excel program you took back in the day does not qualify you as a STEM man.  Sorry. 

PS - if you think living in Russian is so much better than living in Canada ... perhaps people here can crowdsource you a one way ticket......

• Wat 1

Just another day in Alberta...... 

Yup Global warming is not real and bitumen is actually good for us....  people should put it on their cereal for breakfast....

Greed is certainly a VERY powerful motivator for humans.......

At least 10 wildfires are burning out of control in Alberta, and the massive blaze that has forced the evacuation of High Level is nearing half the size of the 2016 Fort McMurray wildfire.

The Chuckegg Creek fire near High Level has grown to approximately 280,000 hectares, up from 237,000 hectares on Thursday, according to provincial officials. The devastating Fort McMurray wildfire consumed 589,000 hectares.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/high-level-wildfire-grows-to-nearly-half-the-size-of-2016-fort-mcmurray-blaze-1.4447549

• Wat 1

10 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

You have zero background in science.  It is clear from you most basic lack of understanding in all science topics.

You can not equate a whole countries consumption statistics with that of one individual.

I can, if the data shows it as such. If you buy products in Canada, you enter top 10% of the most polluting people on the planet. And we know enough of your life story - you are a trades contractor- to know that you buy your products in Canada. 

If i had zero background in science, i wouldn't have made you run away faster than a fat guy trying to fight Rypen in a hockey rink. Want me to dig up the questions again you ran away from ?!? 

PS - if you think living in Russian is so much better than living in Canada ... perhaps people here can crowdsource you a one way ticket......

And if you think this TM pipeline is such a big deal, feel free to move to Finland or Sweden where they have time for your type of nonsense. 

Edited by canuckistani

15 hours ago, canuckistani said:

I can, if the data shows it as such. If you buy products in Canada, you enter top 10% of the most polluting people on the planet. And we know enough of your life story - you are a trades contractor- to know that you buy your products in Canada. 

If i had zero background in science, i wouldn't have made you run away faster than a fat guy trying to fight Rypen in a hockey rink. Want me to dig up the questions again you ran away from ?!? 

And if you think this TM pipeline is such a big deal, feel free to move to Finland or Sweden where they have time for your type of nonsense. 

Why would think i am a trades contractor.....  ?  100 % incorrect and not even close.    Keep guessing though.

I did play university CIS sport if you want another clue.......       

image.png

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Wat 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yup we really need more Kinder pipeline for our dirty Bitumen....

Unbelievable how people bury their heads in the ground ... in order for the priviledge / right to  drive an F350 to the mall on weekends..

European heatwave: France hits record temperature of 45.9C

The highest recorded temperature in Europe - 48C (118.4F) - was measured in Athens in July 1977, but on average the 20 warmest years since records began have all been within the past 22 years. The years 2015-2018 make up the top four, according to the World Meteorological Organization (WMO).

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48795264

Edited by kingofsurrey

4 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

Unbelievable how people bury their heads in the ground ... in order for the priviledge / right to  drive an F350 to the mall on weekends..

European heatwave: France hits record temperature of 45.9C

The highest recorded temperature in Europe - 48C (118.4F) - was measured in Athens in July 1977, but on average the 20 warmest years since records began have all been within the past 22 years. The years 2015-2018 make up the top four, according to the World Meteorological Organization (WMO).

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48795264

Last year was the 7500th warmest in the past 11000.    The WMO can cherry pick all they want, science doesn't care.    Moreover, how on earth does BC providing clear hydrocarbons from a conflict free and environmentally conscious jurisdiction influence weather patterns that even if they are 100% due to fossil fuels, those fuels will be provided but not from jurisdictions with anywhere near the fair wages, environmental programs and taxation that provides to the public versus a very select few privately.    How on earth will Canada (BC) fund all these alternatives without a revenue base?   You are all going to choke on your smug if you are not careful.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Last year was the 7500th warmest in the past 11000.    The WMO can cherry pick all they want, science doesn't care.    Moreover, how on earth does BC providing clear hydrocarbons from a conflict free and environmentally conscious jurisdiction influence weather patterns that even if they are 100% due to fossil fuels, those fuels will be provided but not from jurisdictions with anywhere near the fair wages, environmental programs and taxation that provides to the public versus a very select few privately.    How on earth will Canada (BC) fund all these alternatives without a revenue base?   You are all going to choke on your smug if you are not careful.

Too late we are already chocking from forest fire smoke and polution/ smog. 

1 hour ago, kingofsurrey said:

Too late we are already chocking from forest fire smoke and polution/ smog. 

All your electric cars on fire (apparently they do that from time to time)?   Too many protest signs close to the charging stations?   People throwing their still lit joints on the ground there?    

1 hour ago, Rob_Zepp said:

All your electric cars on fire (apparently they do that from time to time)?   Too many protest signs close to the charging stations?   People throwing their still lit joints on the ground there?    

No its just global warming here.    Brutal ...

14 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

No its just global warming here.    Brutal ...

What is brutal?   The climate changes mate - if you find that brutal you should find another planet.   Just go forward or back about 5000 years and the temperature could be, on average 10 degrees Celcius different in your part of the globe.    You are actually closer to another ice age than melting so if you find that secret to longevity, you may get to see all your angst is for naught.   

On 6/28/2019 at 2:13 PM, kingofsurrey said:

The kinder pipeline oil eases the burden on people who spend 10x more on oil and gas to get to work on overcrowded busses and send their children to school while citizens of the most oil-guzzling nation of Canada play 'shivering lillies' on climate change just for moral superiorism and doing nothing whatsoever in their home nation to reduce their status as the biggest gas guzzlers of the planet. Canadians blocking oil on a world stage are the most shameful, pathetic hypocrites. 

On 6/28/2019 at 6:28 PM, Rob_Zepp said:

Kinda over hearing this when it's patently false

Here's a base link from NOAA

https://www.climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/what’s-hottest-earth-has-been-“lately”

This one explains and refutes the entirety fo the graph you've been showing via easterbrook.

https://skepticalscience.com/10000-years-warmer.htm

Here are other link showing why such a cherry picked study taken from one corner of the world and using ti as a general value for the entirety of the planet is so false using various data pulled from the entire globe and scientific community compiled from tens of thousands of papers and studies.  Some of these papers and write ups are a bit dated but still point to the constant statement you make being cherry picked and false.

https://phys.org/news/2016-09-earth-roughly-warmest-years.html

https://climateatlas.ca/climate-change-basics

https://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/hansen_15/

https://owlcation.com/stem/Earths-Temperature-Brief-History-of-Recent-Change

Honestly.  I know you keep saying this and I've looked in to it.  it doesn't jive.  The earths climate does in fact change on its own, but to say that we're not exacerbating it or causing huge issues and that we're not nearly at the precipice scientists say we are is patently absurd.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2