The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Doughty's Check vs Patrick Kane - (Game on)

Rate this topic

AV.

Ok quickly real gameplay before my next set of script doses kick in.

as far as the JOAT thing goes there is no other choice but investigate until mafia hit then vig - how is there any other choice.

Yes I have been drugged up in pain and irritable and played it up in the beginning, voting for me was an easy option that would be comfortable for any scum. So any early votes for me are very suspect including falcon. Sorry man but not everything I do is as it seems.

The reality is that Mr is the most scummy. He added me to his scummy list yes but decided to give me a pass cause of my dental shiz I have been going through. Town MR would not care if Scummy Aladeen was posting from his deathbed he would be all up in me like Luke in a tauntaun carcass.

So wagon on me was scummy Feltch, falcon and TL

MR scummy cause I know him and with my early posting should have been advocating my lynch from his initial post onwards using my progressively aggro posts as proof why I am certainly scum.

I admit to being blinded by Kryten and Otherwise’s super sexiness so I can’t, at this time give a good read on them.

BW seems legit to me as scum BW generally has underlying aggression which he seems not to have at all in his posts thus far.

Stamkos and GEP I early thought both could be likely scum but have a couple of reasons why I don’t think they are at this point. For GEP offering to be the first lynched is something a noob scum would not likely do to his teammates. He doesn’t know if it is likely we would take him up on that offer. Stamkos has been the front runner in trying to solve the game so at the very least even if he is scum he will be easier to figure out later on.

WW has a pretty much null read from me at the moment. I feel in my gut he is town but if he turned up scum It wouldn’t make me drop my jaw mostly because that would hurt a $&!# ton right now.

um who else is there? I don’t even know so if there is anyone else it is a null read from me.

Oh oh blow jay how could I forget he gets a scum lean from me on purely underlying tone of posts.

top scum suspects in order:

MR

Feltch

TL

Falcon

BJ

Minimum 2 scum in that group imo with an Aladeen guarantee MR is scum.

28 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

as far as the JOAT thing goes there is no other choice but investigate until mafia hit then vig - how is there any other choice.

In that case, it’s probably best for the JOAT to refrain from claiming unless they’re a prime lynch candidate, right?

Gen40 quickly replies to my post about him, yet adds nothing else as far as reads or general scum hunting.

MR can chirp in quick, as I described earlier, without actually pushing (IMO) true scum hunting.

Al has motives beyond the comprehension of a mere potato such as myself, and  hes quick to remind that he's on meds...well get in line bud, I do more drugs in a week than you do in 8 days.

BW claims things that, actually...he cant quite remember if they happened, but hell let us know. As soon as he adjusts to Quebec lifestyle I expect.

I'm lousy at this game. So lousy that I almost believe all the nonsense being well laid out. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I didn't realize we were seeing other people @112 :(

you know me;

i can't be tied down.

my soul wants to travel and explore,

and it has a focus on its own growth and maturation.

but when i'm seventy, it is your memory i will still bear and,

on occasion,

lament

and sometimes cry over,

happily or in sorrow,

for i will know not the reason i chose to sail over

and join the seasoned veterans in the battlefields of MU,

with you, my dear Blue Jay, still at home,

fighting the war taking place over there,

with the children and yourself

and without me.

think, should i not return, sometimes of me as well;

for it was a promise we once made--

that we wouldn't forget.

• Like 1
Just now, 112 said:

you know me;

i can't be tied down.

my soul wants to travel and explore,

and it has a focus on its own growth and maturation.

but when i'm seventy, it is your memory i will still bear and,

on occasion,

lament

and sometimes cry over,

happily or in sorrow,

for i will know not the reason i chose to sail over

and join the seasoned veterans in the battlefields of MU,

with you, my dear Blue Jay, still at home,

fighting the war taking place over there,

with the children and yourself

and without me.

think, should i not return, sometimes of me as well;

for it was a promise we once made--

that we wouldn't forget.

Wait, you're gonna live to seventy?

Well ain't life grand...I'm hoping to check out by 44.

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Wait, you're gonna live to seventy?

Well ain't life grand...I'm hoping to check out by 44.

well i figure i can't check out in my 40s 'cause that's the decade where i plan to get really into depression and alcoholism.

50s to 65 are reserved for a mid-late life crisis

65 is when i'll accept jesus, which should buy me a few more years

• Like 1
Just now, 112 said:

well i figure i can't check out in my 40s 'cause that's the decade where i plan to get really into depression and alcoholism.

50s to 65 are reserved for a mid-late life crisis

65 is when i'll accept jesus, which should buy me a few more years

That's a swell plan, & I cant disagree with your itinerary. 

• Cheers 1