The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Doughty's Check vs Patrick Kane - (Game on)

Rate this topic

AV.

21 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

LOL, I went to my profile to update my Sig, and noticed that both Stamkos and BW have looked at my profile. No doubt partaking in their favorite scum hunting past time, PM checking. Just to entertain myself, I clicked on other current players profiles to see if they had visited them since game start. They have visited the following:

Stamkos: BJ, WW, TL, falcon, Zfetch, GED

BW: BJ, WW, Stamkos, falcon, Zfetch, otherwise.

Busted. You guys are legit stalkers. :mellow:

You're reading too much into this

Well I’m sorry to break the news to you all but I am forbidden from sucking for like at least 3 days. 

I only had one muthafuccin tooth out cause it was so hard to get to and I have to go back on Friday for more of their sadism that I also get to pay for. Actual I lie it was completely covered by my extended insurance. I also insured my Aladeenis for any of you that are concerned.

They had to slice my gums and just about stand on my chest to get the tooth out. So honestly I don’t much give a flying fucc about this game.

I am a vanillager but you should look at the  dumb fuccs still having a vote on me up until this point. They are the most sketchy ass beeitches at minimum one is scum but likely we got two little coonts on my bandwagon right now.

Easy to throw a funny vote on Aladeen but these little fucc stains did it for real so fucc em I honestly don’t give a fucc if I am lynched tonight. 

Oh aladeen is not taking the game seriously in the beginning, beeitch when have I ever mothafucca? 

Also MR is as sketch as all fuccs watch his London Fog drinking, fish and chip eating, public house nut licking ass be scum. He gonna give me a pass? I don’t need no fuccin pass Mothabeeatch. 

Scummiest players:

any little beeitch with their vote on me

nooberella 

Master Bater 

fucc y’all 

• Cheers 2
3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

AV better slap a PG-13 rating at the top of this thread title.

Yah you need to cool it wit yo profanities and shiz blow jay or imma have to report yo nut peckin ass to the mods.

oh yah stankhoes is also super scummy but zfeltch should be the first Lynch.

3 hours ago, Stamkos said:

Doesn’t mean it makes sense to post once or twice a day and dip. The only thing that could potentially be seen as helping us is your reads list, which you have no examples or rationale to explain the thinking. 

If if you want to be seen as towny then don’t be afraid to explain your reads. The faster we solve our reads, the better. 

I'm sorry I have other stuff to do than just sit on here waiting for someone else to post something.

/not sorry

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

BW has been super quiet. Him and Aladeen are both mafia they don't usually play like this

I told you my activity was gonna be off and on. I flew to Quebec today and I'm getting settled. I'll be able to sit down and have serious discussions close to nightfall if it's still at 9 pst.

24 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Well I’m sorry to break the news to you all but I am forbidden from sucking for like at least 3 days. 

I only had one muthafuccin tooth out cause it was so hard to get to and I have to go back on Friday for more of their sadism that I also get to pay for. Actual I lie it was completely covered by my extended insurance. I also insured my Aladeenis for any of you that are concerned.

They had to slice my gums and just about stand on my chest to get the tooth out. So honestly I don’t much give a flying fucc about this game.

tomorrow will hopefully be better for you. you can still lick though ;) have some ice cream it'll help.

• Cheers 1
8 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I told you my activity was gonna be off and on. I flew to Quebec today and I'm getting settled. I'll be able to sit down and have serious discussions close to nightfall if it's still at 9 pst.

Poster quelques prend chaude chienne?

5 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

@everyone - this is obviously a bit sketchy, but I don't know him yet. Is this showing his rookie thought process, or is he attempting manipulation?

This rings awfully familiar to what Apples did back in the day (he was TP btw). Dupe?

8 minutes ago, otherwise said:

tomorrow will hopefully be better for you. you can still lick though ;) have some ice cream it'll help.

Omg I love you so much, you get me :wub: maybe the only one in the world:wub:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

TP:

BJ

TP lean:

Kryten

Stamkos

Null:

BW

TL

Aladeen

Otherwise

Scum lean:

Zfetch

falcon/WW

GED

Worse than scum (Liverpool Supporter):

MR

Flame away.

I like this list, especially with me as TP lean. I would throw Otherwise on the scum lean side over WW though IMO. 

That filthy Radish scum reads me, he is beyond dirty. He’s not quite Boris’ level atm but not far off.

7 minutes ago, Kryten said:

I like this list, especially with me as TP lean. I would throw Otherwise on the scum lean side over WW though IMO. 

That filthy Radish scum reads me, he is beyond dirty. He’s not quite Boris’ level atm but not far off.

Why otherwise over WW? I don't have a good read of otherwise yet.