The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

It was quite a reaction in the DPS.

That said...enjoy it now. Soak in your impressive feat of survival since I KNEW you were scummy scum scum from the start. Because the next time you are mafia and Me AND Aladeen are both town, it's going to be a SPEED round in R1!!!

Yeah, you did. And you didn't do enough about it. ;)

Nah, it was all luck. The original plan after my piss-poor start was to flounder so much that Aladeen was set up. Then somehow the tables turned and I was the one who had to coast to the end on his spew.

Full road map

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PY2YmAH4OCUsj3vnbt0ocUI0ITrt_XYaB6JoEKopNj4/edit?usp=sharing

Roles:

Even-Night/Round Sheriff

Odd-Night/Round Vigilante

Tracker

Doctor

The Broken-Hearted

- Picks the name of a player and a number between 1 - 10.  Numbers are randomly assigned to a save or a kill.

- If they survive to round 5, they may choose to love (become TP) or hate (become SK)

Notes:

Milk and Honey was the sheriff and his round 0 was Zfetch.  Since Milk wanted a GK and I didn't want to screw the town, I made Zfetch the sheriff.  Since my numbers were off, I didn't want to confirm another TP nor did I want to screw with the even/odd round mechanics.  I compensated by giving Zfetch a self-save for R1 and I made sure the mafia couldn't use their strongman kill until R2

• Like 2
Just now, Beluga Whale said:

What an absolutely wild game. 

Not gonna lie I was gonna be so broken if MR won. He would've never shut up about it. 

All in all the town played solid. Only 1 mislynch all game!! 

Rub it in, why don't cha? 

Coulda been zero mislynches. MR then OW. Always MR then OW

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks for playing, peeps!

In about a week/two weeks, I'll have a new thread up for a new game.

I need to recharge a bit and focus on my sim league

X.

• Cheers 1
5 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Not gonna lie I was gonna be so broken if MR won. He would've never shut up about it.

What? Come on. I never remind you about that time I beat you in F3 as scum! Hey, remember that? ;)

I never really believed I'd win this. It was only once we got down to the end that it seemed more likely, and seeing both you and BJ die made me vainly hope for it. But then I woke up to find two votes already locked. :lol:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

What? Come on. I never remind you about that time I beat you in F3 as scum! Hey, remember that? ;)

I never really believed I'd win this. It was only once we got down to the end that it seemed more likely, and seeing both you and BJ die made me vainly hope for it. But then I woke up to find two votes already locked. :lol:

Yep. In the most important moment you were off dreaming.

What a role claim. So ridiculous yet somehow you kept slinking on by. 

My plan was to kill BJ a couple rounds ago, but otherwise switched the kill to BW when I was asleep and claimed TB. She nearly got me lynched and the BW kill was blocked. :lol: I was going to get WW mislynched the following round, kill BW, and go F5 with this lot + GEP. Probably wouldn't have worked anyway, but it was worth a shot. Instead my one mislynch (WW) was off the board, BW and BJ were both still alive, and GEP was banned. It all kind of fell apart.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Yep. In the most important moment you were off dreaming.

What a role claim. So ridiculous yet somehow you kept slinking on by. 

I needed something bold to make it believable in a game we knew to be role madness, but not too ridiculous. I scrolled through MU's database to find one. :P

• Cheers 1