The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

NIGHTFALL 5

After much counselling and conversation, it was decided that @otherwise would not have a happy ending.  Elsewhere, a group of people hidden among the conversation decided to discreetly take the life of @Blue Jay 22.  One among the crowd decided to end the life of @Beluga Whale

--

DEAD:

milk and honey

thejazz97

Kryten

morrissex95

Time Lord

Zfetch

Aladeen

J-23

Where's Wellwood

Generational.EP40

otherwise

Blue Jay 22

Beluga Whale

---

REMAINING:

4. @falcon45ca

9. @Master Radishes

14. @Stamkos

15. @luckylager

The game continues.

Wait what? What just happened? 

Sorry guys, trying to deal with two jobs and now summer school (getting ahead). 

LL is pretty much confirmed TP at this point. OW, GEP are both dead. That leaves Falcon, if MR is legit. If not, he’s scum.  

@luckylager Which are you guys thinking?

Just now, Stamkos said:

LL is pretty much confirmed TP at this point. OW, GEP are both dead. That leaves Falcon, if MR is legit. If not, he’s scum.  

Otherwise got lynched, mafia killed BJ, Vig killed BW

Just now, Stamkos said:

My mind is racing... Busy with kids and house stuff..

Back later.

Time to reflect

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Otherwise got lynched, mafia killed BJ, Vig killed BW

Yeah, I know. I meant “you,” not “you guys.” Force of habit. 

Nvm I realize now. Falcon is confirmed, LL is basically confirmed and MR is not. Honestly. I’m surprised MR would put a scum in his list of people. 

Plan: If you lynch me - You guys will likely do this because of my sudden stop in activity. I was at the draft yesterday, but I digress. Vig you have to hit MR. MR, if legit, wouldn’t get two scum in his thing of three. Falcon is confirmed TP and LL is pretty much confirmed. 

I don’t know why below was quoted but I can’t get rid of it

4 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

MH was GKd at the beginning of the game, and Gen40 was GKd due to his suspension from CDC

4 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:
10 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

So we're dealing with a 3p vig if OW was actually telling the truth about being the last mafia.

Odd night vig gives us a free kill.

Problem for me, is well, I've got problems here. 

Just now, luckylager said:

So we're dealing with a 3p vig if OW was actually telling the truth about being the last mafia.

No, I was wrong. OW is the only scum in that list. If MR is legit, he would only have one scum in his group of three. If he isn’t legit, then we know it’s a fake claim and he’s scum. 

Either way, you and falcon are TP. MR is not. 

Vote MR

Just now, luckylager said:

Huh? She had to have been lying, the mafia killed someone. How could their kill go through if she's last mafia?

There has to be another wolf.

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Huh? She had to have been lying, the mafia killed someone. How could their kill go through if she's last mafia?

There has to be another wolf.

Listen to me. You think LL is TP. I think you’re both TP. That leaves MR. 

MR fake claimed, I know that now. We lynch him, and vig can kill me just to be sure