The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

If a player who is TP thinks that other players who find them scummy are mafia, then their logic is deeply flawed. TP find other TP scummy all the time, look at last game. 

Of course, you should know that, you've personally witnessed it happen. Its almost as tho you're being deliberately obtuse.

No you’re being acute

Just now, Zfetch said:

Behold

mafiacharpostsav.png.f88435bea21fb4fb6108f0332f0d67ef.png

Mafia's first ever analytics!

K so Orange is character count(letters typed) and Blue is post count. From page 11-50

Talks a lot:
Zfetch
BW
BJ

Talks a little:
OW
Stamkos

Who even knows:
Aladeen

Prime Scum Candidates(Posts a medium amount, with a conservative amount of characters):
MR
TL
WW

Prime Scum Candidates Tier B(Posts, but has relatively little to say):
GEN
J23
Kryten
Lucky(will excuse due to first game)

Mafia Candidates Cumulative:
MR
TL
WW
GEN
J23
Kryten

Hot damn, that's slick

20 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Behold

mafiacharpostsav.png.f88435bea21fb4fb6108f0332f0d67ef.png

Mafia's first ever analytics!

K so Orange is character count(letters typed) and Blue is post count. From page 11-50

Talks a lot:
Zfetch
BW
BJ

Talks a little:
OW
Stamkos

Who even knows:
Aladeen

Prime Scum Candidates(Posts a medium amount, with a conservative amount of characters):
MR
TL
WW

Prime Scum Candidates Tier B(Posts, but has relatively little to say):
GEN
J23
Kryten
Lucky(will excuse due to first game)

Mafia Candidates Cumulative:
MR
TL
WW
GEN
J23
Kryten

What does Aladeen being all orange mean?

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

What does Aladeen being all orange mean?

It means that his ratio of characters to posts is way out of whack(he says a lot per post)

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

?

Currently we bold votes. Anything bold on the page would come back when I scrape it. Your sig comes back every time. We could alternatively underline votes or whatever. Idk

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

It means that his ratio of characters to posts is way out of whack(he says a lot per post)

Currently we bold votes. Anything bold on the page would come back when I scrape it. Your sig comes back every time. We could alternatively underline votes or whatever. Idk

unbolded.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Zfetch said:

What if we bold and underline votes? Just so nothing else accidentally gets picked up.

I'm so excited 

7 hours ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Zfetch suspects me because MR suspected him who I agreed with (in terms of MR’s thought process).

unvote vote Zfetch

because I know I’m TP so Zfetch is attacking a TP which is a red flag EZ

Bottom part is concerning. What villager says this? 

17 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don’t think that’s true. I think you are a tricky player, but I think certain players can pick up tendencies or ticks that they notice in your game and act accordingly. If we had a blueprint for everyone’s scum/TP game, mafia would be a lot easier.

For example, I think when you are scum, you like to spin and deflect narratives when players call you out and think they have weak cases against you. Which is why your “fake confidence” comments about me earlier stood out to me because instead of addressing me and my fake confident reads about you or others, you gave it a wave and instead panned to the thread for their opinions on me. Which is fine, and not necessarily a scummy thing to do on the service, but then if I couple it with your aggro response to falcon last night, the lack of scum hunting (which you have self-admitted to), and the emphasis on your time limitations as defense for yourself, and I think there is enough, for at least, me, to give you nice, proper, juicy scum lean.

I have to say, I think this is a decent analysis of my scum play. I do feel personally offended (regardless of alignment, but yes, probably even more so as mafia) when the cases people build against me are weak. :lol:

With regards to the specific things you're bringing up, though, I think you're spinning the narrative a bit yourself about my call out on your over-confidence ('panned the thread', really?), and I didn't think my response to falcon was aggro so much as just sarcastic. Falcon took a post of mine that was non-game-related and was trying to use it against my current game, so I gave it a snide response which is all it deserved.

I'll shut up about my time limitations. Just remember this happened last game as well.

Ah, hit enter before finishing my post.

Aladeen would never say this. He takes any opportunity to get me lynched. :P

Seriously, though, that post concerns me. It sounds like it was posted from a wolf mindset looking to build cred for my mislynch. (Note: this was before any posters started to defend me.)

I was town-reading Aladeen for the first time in ages, but maybe he's just shifted his scum game to look more calm and collected.