Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

So does Beluga get a new nickname?

Rusty?

Sheriff's Badge?

BW actually stands for Boner Wrangler, I believe he doesn’t like to be called nicknames just his given name. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

creightonblue_jaysmascot.jpg.0d35510edc3

PSB for short?

e: took my sleeping pills and was just kinda hoping PSB would be something funny. A quick google confirmed that to be false. Oh well- can't hit 'em all. Night fam

Edited by 112
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Who remembers when CDC tracked daily, weekly and monthly rep...and then the mafia community came together like a cult and started liking each other's post history like crazy. Stealth eventually removed the feature from CDC permanently cuz it would just be us at the top of the leaderboards hahaha.

Ugh I know. I still haven’t been able to win a day because of that... my best best is 4th (I think?)

It’s still up if you go to leaderboard, and it’s still tracked. It’s just really slow to navigate and load. 

Edited by Guest
11 hours ago, morrissex95 said:

What the arsehole thing? 

It’s an Aladeenis, not the disgusting crevice you mentioned. The mighty Aladeenis is a beam of pure energy and has the most mass ever, sent down by god to turn us all homiesexual. 

Don't worry about any of us. We play around and don’t mean anything personal by it. 

Sexy Morris ;) 

6 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Who remembers when CDC tracked daily, weekly and monthly rep...and then the mafia community came together like a cult and started liking each other's post history like crazy. Stealth eventually removed the feature from CDC permanently cuz it would just be us at the top of the leaderboards hahaha.

I think Jimmy McGoober was upset that we dethroned him from the top so he immediately asked Stealth to put something else on that sidebar instead. :lol:

• Like 2