The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

Ullmark strong again , 3rd win in his last 4 games  ..it seems we have no goalie issue ATM

Prokhorkin another goal ,  14 + Mins  TOI last night . he seems going into the right direction

Zadina with 2 Assists  since he was recalled ...on of the better Redwings .

So the Blues secondary scoring isnt that weak lately. .. only players who area bit off are Atkinsonn and White.

But i m sure they will find back their scoring touch in the next weeks.

The Blues are still in the pace for a Playoffspot  but i wont make any moves untill the Deadline.

If the Blues are still in for a Post Season Spot at the Deadline ,  we may be open for Moves. 

Just noticed that our Holzer was one of Nikolai´s "Victims" :lol:

start to love that Prokhorkin Guy though ...... 

Korbi also plays a solid Season .... just one scorerpoint but he s good at blocks and hits and pims

his +/- is also solid with -2 . 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone

WAIVERS: The Detroit Red Wings waive G Keith Kinkaid and place him in the minors.

CALLUP: The Detroit Red Wings call up G Tristan Jarry and place him on the active roster.

We are desperately sad to see Keith demoted IRL but this is a big opportunity for Tristan, and we are sure he is capable of handling the backup role behind John Gibson.

10 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Winnipeg Jets have signed goaltender Chris Driedger to a two year deal.

wpg.png Chris Driedger: 2 years, $ 1.5 million dollar contract ( $ 750,000.00 per season ).

good one 

Signed him right before his Shutout in the FL . Hope he continues playing well.

Well ..i n the FL i have to luxory to have Montembeault and Driedger .  

Bob is the Guy who has to step up in Florida 

• Like 1

Congrats to Jansen on the well deserved AHL player of the month recognition. We're thrilled with his progress thus far and hope to see him pushing for a spot on the big club soon!

We'd also like to congratulate Kevin on being invited to the team Canada selection camp!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, aGENT said:

Congrats to Jansen on the well deserved AHL player of the month recognition. We're thrilled with his progress thus far and hope to see him pushing for a spot on the big club soon!

We'd also like to congratulate Kevin on being invited to the team Canada selection camp!

LAME 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Winnipeg Jets have signed goaltender Chris Driedger to a two year deal.

wpg.png Chris Driedger: 2 years, $ 1.5 million dollar contract ( $ 750,000.00 per season ).

We had Chris for a few years when he was an Ottawa prospect.  Then I went to see him play live; LOL, was lit up for 11 goals. 

We never re-signed him?  :lol:

But he had a great year in the AHL last year. He is deserving of this shot right now!

Good luck to him!

• Cheers 1