The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

She got me once on that and it was awful. I'll stop defending MH and let him do it himself.

What do you make of this hoggers/5'6 exchange?

I find it distracting. I can definitely see a world where they're both scum and another where they're both town but have a raging hard-on for each other because they're friends.

Maple is too quiet and apparently winning by not having to play?

Guess I have to go pull out that old magic 8 ball. 

Just now, milk and honey said:

Who r u

Oh wait a potato

No

Wait for it

A pumpkin seed

Honestly horrific read

Wow, "potato"? "Pumpkin"? You, sir, are a poet. Please, enlighten me: how do I play this game? I am very new and have no idea what I'm doing :(

• Haha 1

Ok.

Why are these three toying with us?

I was ready to vote Hogs for Mayor a couple of hours ago. Not so much right now.

Deener, BJ, MR - is there a tp strategy where dominant and experienced players derail and control the dialog in an attempt to isolate wolves by their confusion? Like these three are saying some super sketchy $&!# which seems so openly wolfy it's totally &^@#ing with me.

unvote

Game Dynamic talk: Wasn't revealed in the OP if this was vanilla or role oriented again, but in a 15 player game, I'm guessing 4 mafia in a role oriented game with high 3P probability, or 5 mafia and no 3P. Also, given the host's dedication to his themes (a quality aspect of a host fyi), I suspect a jail keeper will be involved if this is indeed a role madness game, and other roles related to prison or "surviving" will be in as well.

Just now, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

You'll level up soon. Until you gain strength similar to mine, you can follow me and my reads.

Hoggers already gave me several compliments last game so I'm close (although some of them were backhanded :lol:)

Also, general rule of thumb for this forum - don't edit your posts once game starts. The reasons should be fairly obvious.