The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, luckylager said:

Ok.

Why are these three toying with us?

I was ready to vote Hogs for Mayor a couple of hours ago. Not so much right now.

Deener, BJ, MR - is there a tp strategy where dominant and experienced players derail and control the dialog in an attempt to isolate wolves by their confusion? Like these three are saying some super sketchy $&!# which seems so openly wolfy it's totally &^@#ing with me.

unvote

Yeah, lynch 1, vig 1, investigate 1. Boom, problem solving at its finest 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

Before I answer your question, let me ask you a question.

Do you think I am in a position where I need to answer your question?

Be honest here, I am warning you.

I don’t think you are, but I like falcon, so if you try to be a d!ck to him, I might change into my mesh singlet and enter the octagon with you.

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@Stamkos Ignore interconnectedness because it can lead to conspiracy theories and unnecessary brain cramps. What do your straight forward black and white reads tell you about the situation.

You want black and white? Fine. 

I don’t like that Aladeen has so much TP cred right now. Seems like a BW ploy where he comes up right out of the gate and spouts off the most early on, gives a reads list, then posts less for the proceeding hours/days. Everyone should be looked at, and he’s no exception. 

Hoggers is using logic that I’ve never seen used in game before, nor do I think it makes sense. My perceived personality doesn’t match my gameplay? What if I said I’m generally a quiet, thoughtful guy that becomes more extroverted in situations I’m comfortable in? And that when I get pissed off, I get really pissed off? I was being genuine about trying to find the hidden stuff because everyone else would’ve discussed the other stuff in full. If I come in with my takes on that, it sounds like I’m reiterating what’s been said before. Voting out a TP is never a good way to go. That other stuff is my way of contributing something new to the discussion. My request to know your reasoning for my vote was a valid one, as you said nothing of any sort leading up to it. I ask about almost any vote that hasn’t been properly explained, to try and keep people accountable. I didn’t, and still don't feel that you’re reasoning warranted a vote. 

I don’t know anything about 6’5 and Maple. Is the former someone who routinely posts nonsensical stuff and fails to explain it? If Maple is not new to this, could he be using the same thing I did to trick everyone as scum a few games back? By trying to fool everyone into thinking he doesn’t know anything about the game? 

@SixFootFiveAndJackedAF With regards to your slip - 

That came off like you were joking about a slip. If you don’t realize that what you said could bad, then it’s most certainly incriminating on you. 

2 more things - 

1. I’ve asked for reasoning on votes on me before as town. 

2. It’s not uncommon for scum to place there votes early, give enough reason to get by, and leave the vote on them until the round ends. Thus, they can remain active but not feel the need to change the vote unless necessary.