The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

Got too many songs stuck in my head. Anyways, here are my reads at this point:

1. BJ

2. LL

3. Intoews

4. falcon

5. TL

6. DM

7. MR

8. hoggers

9. 5'6Jacked

10. Aladeen

11. Zfetch

12. MH

13. Lewt

14. Stamkos

15. Maples

My current Lynch pool: Maples, hoggers, MR, falcon - I've outlined suspicions already on the first 3, and think pushing their lynches give us a good indication of where many players stand since there has been good discussion about them. I'm willing to here cases for other candidates if people disagree.

50/50 - not strong scum, but not TP lean - Intoews, falcon, MH - Keeping Intoews in here to keep him on his toews (ducks tomato). Gave LL a strong TP lean, and while I agree with it at the moment, LL didn't really have much pressure on him other than me, so it wasn't necessarily a risky take or play. Will need to see more from him moving forward. With falcon, he's been pushing for scum candidates in several posts, so he's making strong reads, but again, I'm not the best at reading him, and there have been a couple instances where certain town reads have called him out on posts with cases I can follow. We'll see moving forward. As I said before, I don't think MH's posting style really changes whether he is TP or scum. Willing to keep him here because he is 50/50 for me at the moment and has several strong opinions about him already, but will need to see a stronger case to put him in the tier above.

TL, Lewt...null. 5'6Jacked...not sure yet. Probably a good investigation target. Or Vig target. Go with the flow with whatever the TP specials are feeling with him right now.

• Like 1

What post was Aladeen even reported for? I don't see any that look at all like bullying. And I'm naturally going to give Aladeen the benefit of the doubt considering we've played together for years and I of all people know first hand what his actual aggro mode looks like. He gets intense and cocky and caps-locky and other such adjectives, but I've never seen him get rude or be a bully.

If that was a genuine report, then I don't see what it was that provoked it.

If it was done out of any other intention then it was a sh***y play and definitely outside the spirit of the game.

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

And I know it's off-topic and we have a game to play here and all. And I'm going to, because it'd be unfair to AV not to give his game its due justice. But I'm not really in the mood at the moment. I'll come play again tomorrow.

Drop a random vote before you go?

5 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

outside the spirit of the game.

And outside the imaginative spirit of his CDC Tag lol

3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

And I know it's off-topic and we have a game to play here and all. And I'm going to, because it'd be unfair to AV not to give his game its due justice. But I'm not really in the mood at the moment. I'll come play again tomorrow.

Don't worry scum don't need to read all the pages lol  :towel:

• Haha 3
52 minutes ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

@Aladeen

I reported your post for bullying. I have no regrets either.

Let's all vote Blue Jay 22. Hoggers is clear.

Vote: Blue Jay 22

So a post that had nothing to do with you, wasn't directed at you and was obviously a joke to someone I have been playing mafia with for over half a decade with is bullying? and that is somehow related to you?

You are that much of sensitive delicate flower that you can't even talk to someone like a man about it? You had to run to the mods to battle for you? Wow that is absolutely pathetic in every sense of the word. You talk about online bullying but your username is literally trying to intimidate people and how you post shows zero respect to anyone you have posted to in a game where you know only the person who brought you to it.

I have played with these players and I am still here, if they thought I was a bully I would have been permabanned a long time ago. You, Hoggers and Maple should go back to whatever troll site you came from, but wherever that is it's obvious they don't play mafia there because you are the worst player I have ever seen and when players like Green Demon and Horvat have graced us with their presence that is saying a lot. 

You just know damn well you would have had your ass handed to you in this game by me and your only real hope was narccing me out to the mods. That is literally the only explanation for your pathetic play, your little man bravado and every other character flaw you have exhibited in your posting thus far. 

• Upvote 3

Could we calm down? I'm not in the game, but I think we're all capable of getting along with each other- I've been in the position before where things get personal in the game and it sucks, but it's on everyone to recognize when to take a step back and see the human on the other end of the internet. I don't think anyone here is actually an ass, so let's try to be welcoming to the people who are joining our little hub here and keep the banter within the game state.

@Alain Vigneault - I can sub in if you need one.

• Upvote 3

Tinfoil theory: 5'6Jacked and Aladeen are both mafia. Aladeen was never reported and Jacked is taking the blame for reporting him to completely throw everyone off the scent. 112 overheard this plan and was so impressed, she is willing to back out of her Champs game to sub in for Aladeen and have this plan look completely authentic and lead the mafia to victory.

Nice try guys. You forget I can also see into the 5th dimension.

• Haha 1

What a convenient way for the scum to get rid of a strong player who I happen to have in my tp list. 

That crap is scum at it's scummiest and a full blown cowards play.

Deener, you aren't allowed to bail on us. If your hunch is correct and we employ falcs plan to lynch one, hope that we have a cooperative vig willing to take out the other town would have at least a couple questions answered.

I'm def not a fan of some of the tactics being used in this game. Lots of deflection, answering questions with question and general hostility which isn't in keeping with what I've experienced in here. Literally the least fun game of Mafia I've played to date.

This disruption of what I consider normal game play isn't by accident and it's cause is pretty &^@#ing obvious.

Side note - real $&!#ty day at work right now. Got another few hours of crap to wade through before I can reread today's posts and give them thought, but a lot of what's going on in this game sucks.

Just now, luckylager said:

What a convenient way for the scum to get rid of a strong player who I happen to have in my tp list. 

Deener, you aren't allowed to bail on us. If your hunch is correct and we employ falcs plan to lynch one, hope that we have a cooperative vig willing to take out the other town would have at least a couple questions answered.

I'm def not a fan of some of the tactics being used in this game. Lots of deflection, answering questions with question and general hostility which isn't in keeping with what I've experienced in here. Literally the least fun game of Mafia I've played to date.

This disruption of what I consider normal game play isn't by accident and it's cause is pretty &^@#ing obvious.

Side note - real $&!#ty day at work right now. Got another few hours of crap to wade through before I can reread today's posts and give them thought, but a lot of what's going on in this game sucks.

Damn, everyone is pissed off today. What an angry round 1 :lol:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Lucky, here are my reads. Give me your thoughts after your read through:

36 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Got too many songs stuck in my head. Anyways, here are my reads at this point:

1. BJ

2. LL

3. Intoews

4. falcon

5. TL

6. DM

7. MR

8. hoggers

9. 5'6Jacked

10. Aladeen

11. Zfetch

12. MH

13. Lewt

14. Stamkos

15. Maples

My current Lynch pool: Maples, hoggers, MR, falcon - I've outlined suspicions already on the first 3, and think pushing their lynches give us a good indication of where many players stand since there has been good discussion about them. I'm willing to here cases for other candidates if people disagree.

50/50 - not strong scum, but not TP lean - Intoews, falcon, MH - Keeping Intoews in here to keep him on his toews (ducks tomato). Gave LL a strong TP lean, and while I agree with it at the moment, LL didn't really have much pressure on him other than me, so it wasn't necessarily a risky take or play. Will need to see more from him moving forward. With falcon, he's been pushing for scum candidates in several posts, so he's making strong reads, but again, I'm not the best at reading him, and there have been a couple instances where certain town reads have called him out on posts with cases I can follow. We'll see moving forward. As I said before, I don't think MH's posting style really changes whether he is TP or scum. Willing to keep him here because he is 50/50 for me at the moment and has several strong opinions about him already, but will need to see a stronger case to put him in the tier above.

TL, Lewt...null. 5'6Jacked...not sure yet. Probably a good investigation target. Or Vig target. Go with the flow with whatever the TP specials are feeling with him right now.