The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Damn, everyone is pissed off today. What an angry round 1 :lol:

Aladeen is a beloved member of the community. It's natural for friends to rally around their mate. And as others come in and see it, they'll want their say as well.

We might need to pause the game or something.

• Like 2
Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

I see lots of

:mad::angry:

but we need more

:P:lol:::D

<3

I'm not abandoning the game by any means, and will be back tomorrow (my time) to keep playing properly (albeit I'm busy tomorrow, so not much).

But as I just said, people will rally around their friends and all. I'm not pleased about what's happened, and so I'm stepping away until I wake up tomorrow with a fresher worldview.

I don't think we actually need to pause the game necessarily. But I do predict more people will come and have their say.

3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Aladeen is a beloved member of the community. It's natural for friends to rally around their mate. And as others come in and see it, they'll want their say as well.

We might need to pause the game or something.

That's you trying to fade into the back ground again I see you...

excited i see you GIF by Originals

13 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

So a post that had nothing to do with you, wasn't directed at you and was obviously a joke to someone I have been playing mafia with for over half a decade with is bullying? and that is somehow related to you?

You are that much of sensitive delicate flower that you can't even talk to someone like a man about it? You had to run to the mods to battle for you? Wow that is absolutely pathetic in every sense of the word. You talk about online bullying but your username is literally trying to intimidate people and how you post shows zero respect to anyone you have posted to in a game where you know only the person who brought you to it.

I have played with these players and I am still here, if they thought I was a bully I would have been permabanned a long time ago. You, Hoggers and Maple should go back to whatever troll site you came from, but wherever that is it's obvious they don't play mafia there because you are the worst player I have ever seen and when players like Green Demon and Horvat have graced us with their presence that is saying a lot. 

You just know damn well you would have had your ass handed to you in this game by me and your only real hope was narccing me out to the mods. That is literally the only explanation for your pathetic play, your little man bravado and every other character flaw you have exhibited in your posting thus far. 

nice

25 minutes ago, hoggers said:

i didnt care, but if my friend got mad at your word choice based on the site rules, then just don't break the rules. 

for you to then attack me and maple as well is just childish and immature. i wonder why you got reported, dude

I mean, yeah, he's lashing out, as angry people do. You and Maple become guilty by association and that's not really fair. (Also, sorry that you're now getting a bunch of angry CDCers coming in to defend Aladeen. We do love the guy.)

But the optics of the whole thing aren't great for JAF (which I've decided is the smoothest nickname to type): new player comes in, adopts a cocky persona, then reports the guy he's arguing with (in-game) to the mods? I'm not really surprised someone would be upset at how that unfolded. It does not come across well.

If Aladeen does sub out, hopefully we can just continue the game as normal and put this aside. We can pick it up again after the game. I do suspect we're not done with it yet, though.

Just now, Master Radishes said:

If Aladeen does sub out, hopefully we can just continue the game as normal and put this aside. We can pick it up again after the game. I do suspect we're not done with it yet, though.

I feel like this came across as a threat or something. I just mean that, knowing human nature and such, I suspect other players are going to come here, see this, and add their piece, which will lead to responses, and so on.

1 hour ago, DarthMelvin said:

What I find odd is what you took from my post..Where I stand on Z and MH has yet to be determined. 

No explanation for mirroring aladeens post?  All you did was basically change a few words around. 

I find the tp cred Stamkos gave MH & Z very strange. If 2 players both agree that the sky is blue, does that mean that one is mirroring the other? No, it just means the sky is blue.

37 minutes ago, hoggers said:

never lynching maple on any condition ever. you don't need reasons. you just need to know that this is confirmed.

That's hogwash, of course we need reasons. We aren't sheep...is he confirmed TP cuz yer mafia and you know he's TP? Otherwise this is the lamest soft claim of sheriff of all time.