The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you most excited about for the upcoming season?

Rate this topic

cuporbust

What are you most excited about?   

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well.....I usually get excited when NHL camps kick in and all the hoopla around it. Mostly anything involving the 'Nucks! It's an annual condition that I'm afflicted with come September.

I can't get excited about top teams and what they do. But I do get excited when we acquire significant players of top teams; Miller, Beagle, Myers........

Basically a childlike anticipation to see our new look 'Nucks coming out. Much like X-mas for a kid!

^^ that Captain America comparison is pretty funny, he even looks a little like him!

My wife has been trying to temper my excitement for this coming season, and I notice a lot of media guys and some fans not thinking they will do a whole lot this year. But I'm even prepared to put a Vegas bet on the Canucks this year, because it just feels so different, with the emergence of Pettersson, Boeser, Hughes and Demko and their improvement, as well as possibly Gaudette, Juolevi (and Tryamkin later). And the additions of Myers, Benn, Ferland and Miller.  I'm also very pleased they removed the VANCOUVER wordmark across the front of the jersey. They're not only going to produce, they're going to look good doing it. I believe this team not only has the talent and depth to make the playoffs, I think they can do a bit of damage once they get there.

• Cheers 1