The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

These are the only 2 votes Ceres got after Lettergate.

1. Would BJ as maf ... try to talk his way out of false letter should Ceres show as TP.  "Hey guys, I am only the messenger!"

2. M&H trying to add to the vote count to try and gain traction on fake letter. Gave no reason for the vote switch from Hoggers, who he voted also for no reason given.

VOTE M&H

I understand the case against Milk, but this round has to be Hoggers vs. Me.

Milk should be the prime suspect tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Interesting that everyone right now is hypothesizing a scenario where the mafia sent me the letter. I haven’t seen anyone yet hypothesize a scenario in which the actual sheriff sent me something or why they would’ve done something like that. Ceres obviously would not, but nobody else is either. Strange.

I actually have. 

I stated... Why would the Sheriff give you the letter? Why choose you? He would only have one name and that would be Ceres correct? So why would he choose you and UNKNOWN to give the letter to?

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Interesting that everyone right now is hypothesizing a scenario where the mafia sent me the letter. I haven’t seen anyone yet hypothesize a scenario in which the actual sheriff sent me something or why they would’ve done something like that. Ceres obviously would not, but nobody else is either. Strange.

Even I briefly thought you still might be the sheriff faking this for reactions (knowing that no one will CC sheriff). 

But yes, there's a lot of potential TMI in here. 

4 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I actually have. 

I stated... Why would the Sheriff give you the letter? Why choose you? He would only have one name and that would be Ceres correct? So why would he choose you and UNKNOWN to give the letter to?

Just to entertain this hypothetically: it would make sense for the sheriff to send this to a random player. The unknown player must disclose the information or the sheriff necessarily knows this unknown person is anti-town, and therefore another wolf. 

4 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Just to entertain this hypothetically: it would make sense for the sheriff to send this to a random player. The unknown player must disclose the information or the sheriff necessarily knows this unknown person is anti-town, and therefore another wolf. 

As I stated in my previous post IF the sheriff sent the letter...he should have waited til next round to send it. 2 investigations and if got an inno he could have utilized that player instead of some random who we all don't know.

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

He kind of answered it for me. I took it as him talking about my intentions behind my play and the believability of my actions.

But you haven't truly disclosed your intentions. 

How the hell would he know your intentions are pure? Hint: he has TMI