The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, Ceres said:

I didn't misinterpret anything. I am saying that you thinking it was pure is suspect because BJ was absolutely not being pure. He had some angle and was pretending to believe this letter when he certainly didn't fully believe it. You suggesting he was pure and transparent indicates you just have TMI and already know he's a villager. 

3 hours ago, hoggers said:

yea and that angle is pure

lol. you let me know when you see a wolf do that, and i'll get back to u

3 hours ago, Ceres said:

What do you think his angle is?

Radiosilence

1 hour ago, Ceres said:

@hoggwild you forgot to answer this. 

Radiosilence

58 minutes ago, Ceres said:

What was BJ's angle? You just said his angle was pure, so please tell me what the angle was. 

More radiosilence

56 minutes ago, hoggers said:

yea i'll get to it. i didn't ignore it, much like i haven't missed a lot of your questions, but i don't feel the current obligation to respond to questions on my phone that require long responses

I'm just out here waiting to find out what BJ's angle was.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Sometimes

It's hard to tell with him.

milk and honey is a bit easier in that regard.

i find that m&h is the same caliber of player where i always find their posts scummy. i think dm is easier to read tbh, when i was wolfing with him he implicated himself every other post haha. 

• Haha 2
Just now, hoggers said:

i'm not saying i know i'm saying the way he approached it was town

So you don't know what his angle is on this play. But you somehow think it's pure despite not knowing what he's even doing??

IS ANYONE ELSE SEEING THIS.

2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Radiosilence

Radiosilence

More radiosilence

I'm just out here waiting to find out what BJ's angle was.

Angle was in terms of what specifically? There was a lot posted in the sequence and I keep seeing “angle” on a lot of messages but I don’t know if you are talking about the general sequence or a specific action of last night’s events, so I apologize.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Angle was in terms of what specifically? There was a lot posted in the sequence and I keep seeing “angle” on a lot of messages but I don’t know if you are talking about the general sequence or a specific action of last night’s events, so I apologize.

The angle refers to the reasons for why you have acted the way you have since allegedly receiving this letter. 

11 minutes ago, hoggers said:

i find that m&h is the same caliber of player where i always find their posts scummy. i think dm is easier to read tbh, when i was wolfing with him he implicated himself every other post haha. 

Actually, when you were wolfing with me...you failed on your end to uphold the plan. You let us down. We won that game but I never implicated myself in anyway. I was outed when we were to all vote one way and win that round..but you were a no show. you were barely even in the game. You agreed to the play and we went ahead with the plan and you failed to show up. You were never fully invested in that game. so don't pretend to know me. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, hoggers said:

i don't know if i can make it any clearer that the way bluejay approached the situation was transparent and towny.

For the love of god, can you just explain this thought process. Like, how and why was it transparent and towny? What in particular made you think that?

I don't think I'm asking too much.