The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The DumbBrexit / #Wexit thread

JM_

44 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Then Alberta turns off its oil industry to Canada ......

the big refineries are in Alberta and Alberta is the only place with oil sands .....s.k has some but not as deep....

your forgetting Canada isn't the only business partner out there and if Alberta did leave it would hurt Alberta but also hurt b.c the most......what if Alberta decides to charge you every time you use their highways? Toll , people on the coast understand that don't they?

there is lots of ways to play dirty and hurt both provinces but your blind to not realize Alberta leaving could work and cripple Canada in the mean time......

Canada would be so much better off with Alberta leaving....

Of course Alberta only gets to take 30% of their existing province....

So long....... suckers.........

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Gritty would be scared of you...  You tell a lot of porkies... and whoppers...... Pointy nose and all...

giphy.gif

Well where I come from if a man hits a child or woman they get dealt with so yea if it's true then yea I would be scared too...

also where have I lied?

15 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Well where I come from if a man hits a child or woman they get dealt with so yea if it's true then yea I would be scared too...

also where have I lied?

Well you claim the offer was 1 Billion to BC..

You make it sound so clean and nice..  I guess you did not want say as low as......  25 mil per year

Facts are different...  Were you telling a Porkie.... ?  Well you be the judge.....

Here is the truth..  Gritty may smack bratty kids... but Gritty only tells the truth of about BC's beautiful natural environment and the risks humans are taking to it for . $$$$$$$

The revenue-sharing deal would oblige Trans Mountain to pay British Columbia a minimum of $25-million a year over 20 years once the project is in operation. If shipments exceed contract volumes, the payments could rise to a maximum of $50-million annually.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-bc-government-says-kinder-morgan-revenue-sharing-pact-still-in-place/

Edited by kingofsurrey

7 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Well you claim the offer was 1 Billion to BC..

You make it sound so clean and nice..  I guess you did not want say as low as......  25 mil per year

Facts are different...  Were you telling a Porkie.... ?  Well you be the judge.....

Here is the truth..

The revenue-sharing deal would oblige Trans Mountain to pay British Columbia a minimum of $25-million a year over 20 years once the project is in operation. If shipments exceed contract volumes, the payments could rise to a maximum of $50-million annually.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-bc-government-says-kinder-morgan-revenue-sharing-pact-still-in-place/

So b.c doesn't get a billion dollars but you just said they do, which is it?

thats called spin son lol same thing you do lol

1 hour ago, RowdyCanuck said:

@Warhippy move the goal posts clown...

dumb jennifer lawrence GIF

Suits you to a tee  :) 

UH huh.  Keeps calling me a clown.  Posts a video and claims IT'S ALL THE PROOF I NEED...but never watches that video that directly refutes literally everything he says and provides no actual support for his argument.

OK cowboy.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

UH huh.  Keeps calling me a clown.  Posts a video and claims IT'S ALL THE PROOF I NEED...but never watches that video that directly refutes literally everything he says and provides no actual support for his argument.

OK cowboy.

Everything you need to know about it is there  

like kos  pointed out b.c does get a billion dollars and kinder Morgan did say he would clean up any spill some and those are the thing you asked me to prove

yes clown  you moved the goal posts

1 hour ago, BPA said:

I think WEXIT people think that AB will still retain their geographical areas as it is currently defined.  No chance of that ever happening.  Canada would still need to protect its border with USA so the south region is taken over.  The Rockies are Canada as well (so Banff and Jasper belongs to Canada).  Cold Lake is a military base...so most of the north side...that's Canada's too.  Not sure about the east side.  Saw the dinosaur town...meh.

Effectively, WEXIT would be a bubble landlocked country.  Requiring export treaties with Canada.

You're exactly right.  The clarity act states the majority needed the partition principle states the dissolution of said territories of a former province as was decided in the late 70s and again during the last major referendum.  Agreed upon by the provinces in the event of separation and amended in the courts prior to said referendum.  

The blue area in fact recognizes the landmass Quebec would be left with after a successful referendum towards separation should all the rules of the agreed upon clarity act have been met and a vote towards separation happened.  but hey, he says, he believes or he thinks...

in essence should Alberta leave, they would leave behind up to 70% of their landmass, including parks, protected areas including waterways (lol most of their drinking water) any federally governed power and energy lines between provinces, rail and highways and more.  

image.png.10e497507c1ea4610dcc8e2b3e7b7d46.png

Just look at that tiny blue smidgeon.  That would have been the nation of Quebec.  Imagine how small Alberta would look

33 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

where have I lied?

Now, in your defense it isn't right to hit a woman or child so everyone correcting you is effectively a slap in the face of a person with the intellect of a toddler in these matters so it's a grey area.

but as for where you've been wrong.  It kinda starts with your very first post in this thread and has snowballed since.  A better question from you would be, where have I been correct.  That answer, is woefully small in depth

6 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

like kos  pointed out b.c does get a billion dollars and kinder Morgan did say he would clean up any spill some and those are the thing you asked me to prove

Lol 

It's amusing.  Like genuinely amusing watching people double down on their own ignorance.  Kinder Morgan said they'd clean it up, as of May 17th 2018.  Kinder Morgan sold the pipeline to Canada May 28th 2018.  Canada therefore takes all liabilities and risks associated with the pipeline.  You pointed out nothing, you made claims and backed up jack and turd there.  your whole argument is a steaming pile of rowdy Canuck honestly.

Your opinion isn't fact, your belief isn;'t fact.  If you insure your home, then sell your home, then 14 months later it burns down, you are not responsible for the damages.  Canada bought a pipeline, Canada is therefore in charge of any risks associated for it.  You have literally no idea wtf you're talking about but keep making the claim without a single piece of fact based evidence to lean on besides your statement.

Your 3 minute long video, I indicated the precise time stamps which in fact refute your every statement.  BC does not get a billion dollars from Kinder Morgan.  Kinder Morgan doesn't own the pipeline anymore.  Kinder Morgan will not be responsible for any spill.  Kinder Morgan does not own the pipeline anymore.  Kinder Morgan said they would, but now they don't own it.  it's laughable really how you fail to understand such a simple, basic premise

Giddy up cowboy, you best back your claims up :)

8 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

You're exactly right.  The clarity act states the majority needed the partition principle states the dissolution of said territories of a former province as was decided in the late 70s and again during the last major referendum.  Agreed upon by the provinces in the event of separation and amended in the courts prior to said referendum.  

The blue area in fact recognizes the landmass Quebec would be left with after a successful referendum towards separation should all the rules of the agreed upon clarity act have been met and a vote towards separation happened.  but hey, he says, he believes or he thinks...

in essence should Alberta leave, they would leave behind up to 70% of their landmass, including parks, protected areas including waterways (lol most of their drinking water) any federally governed power and energy lines between provinces, rail and highways and more.  

image.png.10e497507c1ea4610dcc8e2b3e7b7d46.png

Just look at that tiny blue smidgeon.  That would have been the nation of Quebec.  Imagine how small Alberta would look

Now, in your defense it isn't right to hit a woman or child so everyone correcting you is effectively a slap in the face of a person with the intellect of a toddler in these matters so it's a grey area.

but as for where you've been wrong.  It kinda starts with your very first post in this thread and has snowballed since.  A better question from you would be, where have I been correct.  That answer, is woefully small in depth

Blue  is the only places that voted yes to leave Canada right? 

Awe sounds like I hurt the clowns feelings, you may not like where I stand but there still valid points

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

More lies... at least you are consistent though..... Porkies...  was that your fav movie also.... ?

22 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Your 3 minute long video, I indicated the precise time stamps which in fact refute your every statement.  BC does not get a billion dollars from Kinder Morgan.  Kinder Morgan doesn't own the pipeline anymore.  Kinder Morgan will not be responsible for any spill.  Kinder Morgan does not own the pipeline anymore.  Kinder Morgan said they would, but now they don't own it.  it's laughable really how you fail to understand such a simple, basic premise

Giddy up cowboy, you best back your claims up :)

RowdyCanuck.... being all like......

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

More lies... at least you are consistent though..... Porkies...  was that your fav movie also.... ?

Nay favourite movie would have to be lonesome dove, good book also lol

a simple time and people like your self from cities were called tender foots or carpet baggers lol 

how is it lies when hippie said who cleans it up and I counter with if you just said yes to Morgan he would have and b.c would have gotten a billion....

so where did I lie?