The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The DumbBrexit / #Wexit thread

JM_

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Kept calling it Canadian energy. National audience I guess and stood up for Scheer so I had to knock him down. 7/10

I agree it is Canadian energy but yah standing up for Scheer is pretty hilarious.   

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

If you can't beat the most corrupt PM in Canadian history you should step down immediately. 

Yah...  i like the quote.. 

It is like missing the net when you get a break away on the the team that has their goalie pulled...... LOL 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

If you can't beat the most corrupt PM in Canadian history you should step down immediately. 

or maybe put some of whats missing back into the party... whats that word again... pro... prog..... progressive??

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

I got into an argument with a buddy over the notion that this was possible.  I said it was likely to make it to market (and whoever came up with the damned technology would be &^@#ing rich), while he didn't think it would be possible to get off of bench scale because of the laws of thermodynamics.

He ended the argument by insulting my line of employment (I was trained as an engineer but ended up not entering the field; whereas he was an employed engineer that had been going back to school for a Masters), and then unfriending me in Facebook.  :rolleyes:

I think you're better off 

2 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Enjoy the BLACK GOLD!! KOS!!

Horgan is on board, JT is on board, I'm on board, I'm voting Justin. :frantic::ph34r::picard:

We need to attract more companies to put head offices back here we have lost many downturn corporate companies because the ndp government raised corporate taxes on companies while they were bleeding money. That being said I don't want it any lower than the 8% it will be at. 

Jason Kenney will be on CBC after the commercials. 

Kenney is impressing me.

Edit**** I'm no longer impressed I'm sick of him calling it "Canadian energy."

Oh I'm impressed again. Ya!!

Sticking up for Scheer.:picard:

Give him 7/10

Do you think the tax decrease will be offset by the exit discussion? That can't breed confidence in private companies to invest in Alberta.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

Do you think the tax decrease will be offset by the exit discussion? That can't breed confidence in private companies to invest in Alberta.

No, no...stick to the narrative. Alberta's perfect, it's the rest of Canada that's the problem :lol:

1 hour ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

I got into an argument with a buddy over the notion that this was possible.  I said it was likely to make it to market (and whoever came up with the damned technology would be &^@#ing rich), while he didn't think it would be possible to get off of bench scale because of the laws of thermodynamics.

He ended the argument by insulting my line of employment (I was trained as an engineer but ended up not entering the field; whereas he was an employed engineer that had been going back to school for a Masters), and then unfriending me in Facebook.  :rolleyes: