Canucks Community

[Report] - Kreider talks end, Rangers likely will trade now

grandmaster

7 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Kreider   Horvat         Boeser

Miller      Pettersson   Toffoli

Pearson  Gaudette   Virtanen

Motte      Beagle       Sutter

Roussel and MacEwen can rotate.  That lineup could take us to the Stanley Cup final.  

So you make the playoffs and then you create a whole new number 1 line? Sounds like a winning strategy.

12 hours ago, Dazzle said:

NY wants to trade Kreider because they don't agree over one year of a contract? (NY wants 6, Kreider wants 7)

This is a negotiating ploy, obviously using Brooksie as the mouth piece. While Kreider might still end up getting traded, I wouldn't be surprised if Kreider agrees to do 6. Regardless, NY is going to ask for A LOT when trading Kreider. I'm guessing a 1st rounder at least, or maybe a 2nd, given the market on productive forwards.

I knew it was a negotiation ploy. Hahaha. 

2 hours ago, peaches5 said:

So you make the playoffs and then you create a whole new number 1 line? Sounds like a winning strategy.

So adding Kreider wouldn't make us better?  You'd rather have Loui with BO in the playoffs, he'd help us win more than Kreider?  Who said anything about creating another #1 line?  The order I have is irrelevant, I just put the names up there.  The Petey line would still be #1.  Here, let me change it for you:

Miller       Petey        Toffoli

Kreider    BO            Boeser

Pearson  Gaudette   Virtanen

Motte       Beagle      Sutter