The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Star Wars: Revenge of the Mafia (Game Over)

Rate this topic

Intoews does look scummy but I haven't seen him be this active in a while. That probably has more to do with his life circumstances than his faction. He'd make a good last wolf candidate.

Otis was inactive and just now stepping in. If the mafia team were to be anything, they would be inactive.

MR more towny than anything imo. Exact same type of game as last time when I thought he was scum. And he's actually attempting to scumhunt so I'd think that makes him more TP than not.

I believe a guy like VT05 has very good chance of being mafia but there's nothing to support that cuz he barely posts. But he does seem to fit the mold of the mafia teams play so far quite well.

Another good one is DM. He hasn't been scum hunting and just posting gifs in the thread. From what I've seen of him, he ruffles more feathers when he's town. Again, he fits in quite well as a suspect and even if he is towny we wouldn't lose much. I still think him voting NIK in round 1 is hella scummy and I have no idea why you guys think otherwise.

• Haha 1