The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Meme Thread

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Playoff Beered said:

imvegan.jpeg

I recently told the guys I work with that I am a vegetarian. 

Ohh, boy. Every fricking day they have to comment on it. ' eat real food, real men eat meat, your protein powder shakes are bad for you. you eat the food my food eats' i just laugh, I dont care.

But boy are they defensive. I never bring up their diet, or that they fuel their energy on red bulls and monster drinks, one guy even sucks on caffeine pouches etc...

It never goes too far though as, even though I'm on avg 10 years older, I could roll them each up and smoke them and they know it. Cause well, I'm stronger, faster and have more energy....wonder why that is?

I should remember this meme for when I'm at one of their funerals. :lol:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

I recently told the guys I work with that I am a vegetarian. 

Ohh, boy. Every fricking day they have to comment on it. ' eat real food, real men eat meat, your protein powder shakes are bad for you. you eat the food my food eats' i just laugh, I dont care.

But boy are they defensive. I never bring up their diet, or that they fuel their energy on red bulls and monster drinks, one guy even sucks on caffeine pouches etc...

It never goes too far though as, even though I'm on avg 10 years older, I could roll them each up and smoke them and they know it. Cause well, I'm stronger, faster and have more energy....wonder why that is?

I should remember this meme for when I'm at one of their funerals. :lol:

Wtf is a caffeine pouch 

23 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Wtf is a caffeine pouch 

I know right.

They look like little pouches of Skoal chew, that's what I thought it was when I first saw it stuck to his bottom teeth. They are called Grinds, because they are full of coffee/caffeine. I think they have to be ordered from the states.

https://www.getgrinds.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=1585051610&utm_content=71728665036&utm_term=grinds caffeine pouches&gadid=358246762928&gclid=Cj0KCQjwxIOXBhCrARIsAL1QFCYVkEpXTrA-LwkG6AYD-KxobXxqltEjonsnLZbt8F8dN_rzk-lkquEaApYzEALw_wcB