The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

48 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

with everything that's going on I'm inclined to vote lucky but the fact that the two biggest/most obvious attackers of lucky were sniped during the night makes me worried it's a frame. if I was lucky and a wolf I would have killed someone else tonight and point to BJ not dying as evidence that he's a power wolf. but I don't know lucky well enough to know if he's likely to go for the level 1 play as wolf or the level 2 play as wolf.

the funnygurl thing is also pretty sketchy. @Funnygurl555 you claimed that your reasoning for voting blinzer was because you'd rather see him get flushed over lucky. why? did you find lucky to be particularly townie?

he freaked out over someone softing his character. wolves don't give a $&!# about that kinda stuff, or at least they wouldn't yap about it in thread. i ended up voting with you so why are you susing me about it?

Just now, Funnygurl555 said:

he freaked out over someone softing his character. wolves don't give a $&!# about that kinda stuff, or at least they wouldn't yap about it in thread. i ended up voting with you so why are you susing me about it?

so you read lucky as town? do you still read lucky as town after the n1 kills?

I am sussing you about it because of the timing of your vote and the context of it. not everyone who votes with me is the same alignment as me. there is a very real probability that blinzer was not wolf at all and mafia created the wagon on him in order to save lucky (or just to get an easy mislynch). i would be remiss if I did not consider that probability and try to identify if I was duped into voting him.

Just now, Professor Linguine said:

so you read lucky as town? do you still read lucky as town after the n1 kills?

I am sussing you about it because of the timing of your vote and the context of it. not everyone who votes with me is the same alignment as me. there is a very real probability that blinzer was not wolf at all and mafia created the wagon on him in order to save lucky (or just to get an easy mislynch). i would be remiss if I did not consider that probability and try to identify if I was duped into voting him.

yep i read him town and i still read him as town 'cause i don't do nk analysis. 

5 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

@luckylager we were voting together on into for a while. what's your take on him? and what's your take on qwags?

we must WORK TOGETHER

if lucky and funny are wolves together, funnygurl must have balls of pure titanium to associate herself with him like this. assuming she doesn't, the possibilities are:

both are townies, funnygurl correctly read him as town, and they worked together to save lucky by hammering blinzer

lucky is wolf, funnygurl is town, and lucky has duped funnygurl into being on his side with the qwags thing (which I still don't understand ftr)

funnygurl is wolf, lucky is town, and funnygurl is trying to pocket lucky or gain towncred if it comes out later on that lucky is town (through sherriff investigates, etc.) and we were all wrong to suspect him.

of these possibilities, I think lucky/funnygurl being both town is the most unlikely, especially since both have some amount of scum equity independently with the timing of their votes looking pretty calculated/coordinated. so I am tentatively going to say that I'm going to vote between lucky/funny today.

18 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

what makes you think that pretending to freak out over someone softing his character to look town is not something that a scum lucky could pull off? it's not exactly a difficult or advanced deception to engage in, and it even lets you derail the thread/not have to engage as much with other members of the thread while you do it.

Just now, Professor Linguine said:

what makes you think that pretending to freak out over someone softing his character to look town is not something that a scum lucky could pull off? it's not exactly a difficult or advanced deception to engage in, and it even lets you derail the thread/not have to engage as much with other members of the thread while you do it.

idk lucky. maybe he could pull it off

15 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

of these possibilities, I think lucky/funnygurl being both town is the most unlikely, especially since both have some amount of scum equity independently with the timing of their votes looking pretty calculated/coordinated. so I am tentatively going to say that I'm going to vote between lucky/funny today.

ok but but do i have any scum equity aside from my blinzer vote in your opinion? 'cause you're saying that i have scum equity independent of him but your whole case on me is tied to lucky

what are you tryna do here