The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Let me get a 'I'm helpful!' badge for you.

Since you haven’t actually participated in any nf wagon in any meaningful way whatsoever you don’t have one to give. 

MR mking Ceres makes a lot of sense actually. 

On 9/3/2020 at 8:35 PM, Qwags said:

I swear, if I'm getting bussed by BJ...

Okay, with the knowledge that BJ is almost certainly town, I...think this reads as town?

Like I don't even know if I can put into words why I think that. But the moment I re-read that post I had an instant reaction that it came from a townie mindset.

This is taking a long time. Damn you all for posting so much drivel.

Current stances:

NIK and Bo are just town. If I'm wrong there I lose this game every time.

Lucky I'm less certain on. I don't really see the hallmarks of his scum game, but nor of his usual town game. A few posts here and there I mildly vibe with, so I'm pretty sure he's town and just not as engaged as he used to be.

Qwags...is...town? I guess? This is sort of where I'm at after re-reading the first 30ish pages.

Falcon has some super scummy posts at this point in the game, but we think he's town for some reason, right?

Still don't like SS' opening posts, nor Zfetch's. Haven't even come to Sane's posts yet. All within PoE still.

Aladeen and J23 are well within the PoE too.

GC is maybe scummiest in my mind now.

That's too many in the PoE. Damn.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

This is taking a long time. Damn you all for posting so much drivel.

Current stances:

NIK and Bo are just town. If I'm wrong there I lose this game every time.

Lucky I'm less certain on. I don't really see the hallmarks of his scum game, but nor of his usual town game. A few posts here and there I mildly vibe with, so I'm pretty sure he's town and just not as engaged as he used to be.

Qwags...is...town? I guess? This is sort of where I'm at after re-reading the first 30ish pages.

Falcon has some super scummy posts at this point in the game, but we think he's town for some reason, right?

Still don't like SS' opening posts, nor Zfetch's. Haven't even come to Sane's posts yet. All within PoE still.

Aladeen and J23 are well within the PoE too.

GC is maybe scummiest in my mind now.

That's too many in the PoE. Damn.

if you read more you'll get more clarity i believe 

when your ready

On 9/4/2020 at 1:25 AM, Ceres said:

It's doubtful that BJ has a real investigation because I was already given a peek which I used to red check BoKnows.

On 9/4/2020 at 1:29 AM, luckylager said:

Epic!

Unvote

Vote BK

On 9/4/2020 at 1:49 AM, Sharpshooter said:

Nice. 

Vote BK

On 9/4/2020 at 1:52 AM, Qwags said:

Big brain plays by Ceres. Vote BK.

On 9/4/2020 at 2:36 AM, Sharpshooter said:

If Ceres is wrong then he’d obviously be the next one to go. Why would he hard claim his peek knowing that? What benefit is there in that?

...oh my god, are all three town? They all sound like they believe it. I mean Lucky is already a townlean, so duh. But Qwags sounds like he believes it, and SS followed up with that last post that shows he did too. Maybe Q and SS are just town...

On 9/4/2020 at 2:29 AM, falcon45ca said:

It's doubtful you red checked BoKnows and chose not to breadcrumb your investigation. This is too on the nose for you Ceres. This is the kinda stunt @Beluga Whale might pull, sure. But not you. Never you Ceres

v!Falc probably is smart enough to not believe it, but it's still in the relm of w!Falc too. And a vill who spots the fakeclaim probably just stays quiet and rolls with it, like NIK seemed to? But that's a weak WIFOMy read.

47 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

NIK you picked up on this at the time, but,

What a weird freaking pop in. Rocket recieved like two minor susses and J pops in with this gem. Wtf.

I think it says more about J than it does Rocket - w!J may have felt like whiteknighting a piece of LHF or something. I dunno. But wtf.

You literally popped in voted me and dipped, BW even called you out for it.

Why would I white knight a teammate so early in the game makes no sense?

On 9/4/2020 at 7:02 AM, Zfetch said:

GO CANUCKS GO MOTHER&^@#AAAS

On 9/4/2020 at 7:02 AM, Zfetch said:

Holy $&!# Ceres is playing this game. That explains sooooo much

On 9/4/2020 at 7:03 AM, Zfetch said:

Nice popping by, might get a little more rowdy and do some late night epic hunting...

On 9/4/2020 at 7:07 AM, Zfetch said:

Seriously tho it explains so much as to how we are on page 38 already. Ceres the life of the party. Probably means he's TP too tbh

On 9/4/2020 at 7:15 AM, Zfetch said:

Tbh haven't done more than a skim. I'll get my knee-jerk reactions out in a bit over an hour from now

Z's next pop in. No follow up as he promised.

Oh yeah. This is just lazy scum Zfetch. Lazy town Zfetch actually throws out reads, however poor they are. :lol: Even the way he entered - a (late) celebratory Canucks post - just feels like a forced way of sauntering into the thread all casual-like. 'How do you do, fellow Canucks fans!' .gif

51 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

This is from super early on, and I'm pretty GC has been shielding J23 all game. Like, has her read progression on J changed at all this game?

You can literally make the exact same argument for BK, but you decided to leave him out.