The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, GoCanucks16 said:

Your vote was for MR.

So changing his vote is opportunistic, wouldn’t it have been more opportunistic for fetch to have voted you when you were leading the vote and all the suspicions were on you? Or if he came in and picked on me like falcon? Interesting that falcons vote wasn’t opportunistic in you opinion. 

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Imma sleep now. Thanks for the entertainment. I'm sure when I wake up I'll have changed my mind all over again.

Conveniently goes to sleep now...it's 12:02 what difference does 12:10 make now that heat is on you lolol

• Like 1
Just now, Zfetch said:

Mostly agree but perhaps SS/Sane in place of BK/Falcon. Sane such a null read that his faction could be anything and SS hasn't really done much at all.

Sane up for GK no? Not even worth thinking about if that is the case. If he votes to save himself he goes to top of scum list.

SS has been inactive but he was trying to solve at the beginning of the game and MR ridiculed him for the effort he was putting in and has been sussing him since r1 unless it’s a major bus I don’t see mr/ss w/w 

Lmao I can't let go now. I was about to turn off the light in bed when this popped into mind.

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Actually really you always were, saying I’m scum every game unless you get a rando N0 perk on me means you gotta be right someday. 

@naslund.is.king @luckylager @GoCanucks16 is Aladeen speaking to me here like he knows I'm town? My brain is too tired to decide.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Lmao I can't let go now. I was about to turn off the light in bed when this popped into mind.

@naslund.is.king @luckylager @GoCanucks16 is Aladeen speaking to me here like he knows I'm town? My brain is too tired to decide.

Nope not at all that was a general statement to you thinking you know how to read me when you are town. But take it as another cherry-pick I don’t mind cause your hypocrisy is showing and it’s sexy af. 

Gonna give number 1-10 10 being town to organize thoughts here

1.  Qwags - 3

2.  BoKnows - 5

3.  falcon45ca - 3

4.  naslund.is.king - 10

6.  Aladeen - 9

7.  Zfetch - 10

8.  Master Radishes - 1

9.  luckylager - 5

11.  Sharpshooter - 3

13.  GoCanucks16 - 1

15.  J-23 - 4

16.  Sane33 - 4.5

Towns to not be touched: me, NIK, Al 

Scum to be touched: MR, GC

Scummier than not: Qwags, SS, Falc

If anything making this list makes it obvious that half the people left in the game really aren't putting forth a half effort to distinguish themselves as towny cuz I see most of these guys as more scummy than not.