The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Yes I would qualify it with LL is probably more likely to be town if TR was town than scum. But either way TR flips LL is probably scum but that’s just up to where I am in my reread. 

I agree he hasn't been much of an impact player like what I'm used to seeing.  I'll willing to give him leeway due to the Reno's but @luckylager I want to see what you have to say about MR/Aladeen's reread.

pg.91

The interaction between GC/BK continues here. I can't help but feel we are seeing w/w every time these two interact with the featherweight BK bussing GC to GC basically lock clearing BK. 

Up to this point

LL

GC

BK 

are my top 3... not quite to NF2 yet though. 

Ouf back to life and reality... going to have to catch up on this

since ive been inactive I feel i would be an easy lynch target but i think potentially the maf is using it as an easy tatic to lynch the inactive guy later in the game. So im curious to see who hasnt been mentioning that

Likely scum vote is Al, seems a bit in saviour mode and MR made some fairly convincing point on him

pg. 94

On 9/6/2020 at 11:47 AM, Master Radishes said:

I've already commented on Aladeen a couple times, actually. He's not playing his 'usual' scum game that I always catch him with. That's not to say he's not wolfing, because he fits a conventional wolf profile and deservedly remains in the PoE, but I won't accept responsibility for failing to catch him just because 'I always do' - he's not doing the things he normally does as scum that I can spot blindfolded.

On 9/6/2020 at 11:48 AM, Ceres said:

Yeah MR is a wolf lol

Unvote; Vote MR

I honestly don't see what Ceres was seeing when he posted this maybe MR is willing to shed some light on it. Why would Ceres be so confident in a scum read right there? 

Pg.100 

I think qwags is town after round 2.

If he was scum I don't think the scum team would have left it so close, they were happy with either way the vote would have went down otherwise we may have seen a pile up on DM to save qwags. As a last second opening to vote DM Ceres gave them no one jumped on it. I think this may have solidified Ceres belief that DM was scum and felt confident in his vote at the end. 

DM/Qwags very likely to be v/v due to nf 2. 

3 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Lmao I can't let go now. I was about to turn off the light in bed when this popped into mind.

@naslund.is.king @luckylager @GoCanucks16 is Aladeen speaking to me here like he knows I'm town? My brain is too tired to decide.

It doesnt read like that to me. His body of work since you put pressure on him is definitely the scum Deen I remember. He lashed out with name calling and now he's gone into overposting mode.

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

Sensing a bit of desperation in Al's tone. He's like a fish on a hook right now.

A bit?

53 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

I agree he hasn't been much of an impact player like what I'm used to seeing.  I'll willing to give him leeway due to the Reno's but @luckylager I want to see what you have to say about MR/Aladeen's reread.

I'd say MR nailed him and he's doing exactly what he does when busted as scum. I've mentioned how weird the D1 BJ, Ceres, Deen thing was. Thought Ceres/Deen were w/w or w/v. Felt like MR broke it down nicely.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

A bit?

You know what's kind of telling is that townies should be in a position of desperation right now. It's possible we are 8V4 with another flipless nf coming. Who wouldn't be desperate in that situation? In my opinion scum may well be very close to winning this game and if you feel no desperation whatsoever at this point it's because you're likely on the team not worrying about what would happen if the town mislynches this round.

• Like 1