The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

pg. 65 

a few things to dissect on this page:

ceres makes a good point on SS and although the previous page he came off as a frustrated townie, if TR was scum, SS might have been a teammate.

J23/LL are probably not w/w - not sure if I said that already.

Ceres thinks the reason for the BJ MK was that TR was scum and he susses J23 because he thought it was a dumb kill. I think J23 makes sense with his rationale as to why he thinks it was not the best MK but ceres explanation would make a lot of sense too. 

TR was probably scum.

23 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Sensing a bit of desperation in Al's tone. He's like a fish on a hook right now.

Sensing you’re afraid of me going any further in my analysis cause you gonna come out looking like caught scum. We will see though. 

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Pg. 55

If MR is town and thinks he caught me as scum, then by the end of NF round 1 he should also think he has caught LL. If I was scum on a TR wagon a switch to town LL would have been just fine as that's where the votes were going. 

Objectively speaking,

if I am scum so is LL, with that said I'm not but,

if MR is scum it is looking like LL is too. 

If TR is town LL is probably scum due to nf1

If LL is scum I think falcon is town. 

Everyone should reread just before NF1 and see how they view lucky after it. 

59 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

pg. 59

I never saw this post by NIK at the time. I don't think I ever witnessed an angleshooty entrance with NIK @naslund.is.king can you explain what you meant by this post?

For reference NIK ended up keeping his vote on BJ.

Also on this page LL says Ceres and I could be w/w but at the same time tries to take credit for calling out TR early in the round. As a note he was the last on the TR wagon, last second when TR's fate was sealed.

If TR is Scum I think there is a good chance LL is scum with him. 

The consistency with these reads are truly amazing!

Vote Aladeen

• Cheers 1
Just now, BoKnows said:

If TR is town LL is probably scum due to nf1

If TR is Scum I think there is a good chance LL is scum with him. 

These totally contradict each other.

They don’t. read it again. All it’s saying is LL is likely scum regardless of TRs alignment. 

MR and BK are locked for me. BK for the Qwags push with weak reasoning. Also he is doing a little too much this game.

MR says that GC has been defending me which is true, but he’s mentioned multiple times that me and BK are 99% TP. So why doesn’t MR also mention BK? Also like BW mentioned MR voted me and dips.

Then I’m going with one between Z, Sane and Qwags. Pushing Sane. Staying away from absolute everything, been called out about 10 times between a few different posters.

Also think there is a deep wolf. GC? Although he has played a full on TP game imo, but I wouldn’t be opposed to a potential deep wolf. LL? Been on his case.

How many wolfs in this game though? 4 or 5?

Just now, Aladeen said:

Up to the point of where I’ve reread the thread he is most likely to be scum imo. 

I understand your stance on him, I was just double checking the reasoning behind it.  To me it just sounds like no matter what TR flips LL is scum due to the way he voted.

Just now, J-23 said:

MR and BK are locked for me. BK for the Qwags push with weak reasoning. Also he is doing a little too much this game.

MR says that GC has been defending me which is true, but he’s mentioned multiple times that me and BK are 99% TP. So why doesn’t MR also mention BK? Also like BW mentioned MR voted me and dips.

Then I’m going with one between Z, Sane and Qwags. Pushing Sane. Staying away from absolute everything, been called out about 10 times between a few different posters.

Also think there is a deep wolf. GC? Although he has played a full on TP game imo, but I wouldn’t be opposed to a potential deep wolf. LL? Been on his case.

How many wolfs in this game though? 4 or 5?

If there is 5 with semi flipless we lost this game before it started. 

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
Just now, BoKnows said:

I understand your stance on him, I was just double checking the reasoning behind it.  To me it just sounds like no matter what TR flips LL is scum due to the way he voted.

Yes I would qualify it with LL is probably more likely to be town if TR was town than scum. But either way TR flips LL is probably scum but that’s just up to where I am in my reread. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I don’t think that’s rules then out as w/w tbh.

Not ruled out but it would be odd if for falcon to ask for an investigation on gc at that point, I think falcon believes at that point that someone will be given an investigation by AV.