The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (3) Dallas Stars | Lightning win 2020 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2020 Stanley Cup Final  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2020 at 12:00 AM

38 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Will not watch any celebrations if Tampa wins. I can't stand Cooper, that dirty, fake mofo. 

I guess Stevie wanted to get in a few shifts so he could justify his name on the Cup. 

F-Tampa

I'm ambivalent, not much to like about either team.  Only thing I like about Dallas is Bowness, can't stand the players.  Few players on Tampa I like.  Haven't really watched anything much since the Canucks exited.  Saw some viewership numbers this morning, it's pretty awful.  Lots of competition in the US where hockey isn't a mainstay sport.  

41 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Will not watch any celebrations if Tampa wins. I can't stand Cooper, that dirty, fake mofo. 

I guess Stevie wanted to get in a few shifts so he could justify his name on the Cup. 

F-Tampa

Yeah, not a big tampa fan either.

It's been fun watching them choke and lose year after year.

I'm not Seguin fan, but I would rather the underdog beat Tampa again.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

F-Tampa

His name would have been on the cup anyway 

For a player to get their name automatically on the Stanley Cup as part of the championship team must have: played half the regular season, which would be 41 games, or one game in the Stanley Cup Finals

He played 57 regular season games 

8 hours ago, Robert Long said:

I underestimated how little drive Seguin would have. Is it too late to change my prediction? :lol:

was he to be found before this Finals?

2 g, 8 pts through 23 games....

9.85 million cap hit.

Sutter had 6 pts in 17 games of shutdown, Motte had 4 goals in 17 games of shutdown, and the word on the Canucks is that they needed more secondary scoring from their bottom 6...

anyhow, never have been a 'fan' of Seguin, or Dallas, so no laments here.

• Cheers 1