The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gino Odjick sick again: back on chemo after heart ailment (amyloidosis) returns

Rate this topic

SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME

• 1 year later...
On 10/18/2020 at 12:07 PM, Ghostsof1915 said:

gallery_66847_198_401821.jpg

The "Fear Line" ... for those who don't know it was the toughest line the Canucks ever iced.   All three of these guys were warriors even though only two had careers of note.   Antoski had shoulder issues.   But was one of the best fighters in the league for a short time and was actually our heavy heavyweight when he was here.   Guy was a monster.    Watching Antoski basically have his way with anyone he fought while here was a treat.  

Edit: Wilson/Lucic - whomever would have had their lunch fed to them by any of these guys in their prime.   

Edited by IBatch
  • Vintage 1

On 10/18/2020 at 12:42 PM, -DLC- said:

Is that Gino, Trevor and Hunter?

No it's Gino Antoski and Hunter.  That was the "Fear Line".   Was the real deal too.  Hunter was on his last legs but already was a bit of a legend - and for sure always gave a little extra stick in the ribs in the corners.   Antoski was a hulking monster.    I never saw him lose a fight decisively.   And beat the tar out of some pretty good fighters.   Was a sad when he left.   Had shoulder issues. Think he went to PHI. 

• Vintage 1

On 10/18/2020 at 5:54 PM, sassbs said:

The man knew how to fight but he wasn’t a big guy.  Not at all muscular let alone athlete body.   But he could knock out the best of them out!

I'd like to see you skating around at 6'3" without your shirt on lol.   Of course the guy was an athlete.   Jesus. 

image.jpeg.0370aa8bfd2ffcb0b013a30635d5b38f.jpeg

Edited by IBatch
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, IBatch said:

I'd like to see you skating around at 6'3" without your shirt on lol.   Of course the guy was an athlete.   Jesus. 

image.jpeg.0370aa8bfd2ffcb0b013a30635d5b38f.jpeg

Wtf lol   Need a huggy? My comment was made in 2020 lolll

Edited by sassbs

19 hours ago, IBatch said:

The "Fear Line" ... for those who don't know it was the toughest line the Canucks ever iced.   All three of these guys were warriors even though only two had careers of note.   Antoski had shoulder issues.   But was one of the best fighters in the league for a short time and was actually our heavy heavyweight when he was here.   Guy was a monster.    Watching Antoski basically have his way with anyone he fought while here was a treat.  

Edit: Wilson/Lucic - whomever would have had their lunch fed to them by any of these guys in their prime.   

This was a great promo, but I don't recall these guys actually playing together as a line (at least not for more than a shift or two), considering none was a centre.  Odjick, Brasher & Crowder made for a terrifying trio on the Canucks at one point.  They all played in the same game together at least a few times (Crowder didn't last long here), but they weren't an actual line either.