The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

Teams inquiring as to Mark Stone, he could be movable, but it will take a lot. The Pastrnak trade has set the market on Stone, and with Stone producing more in the pool, it will take a sizeable offer to pry him loose!

Holl, McGinn also have been brought up. Come at me with your best offers! 

6 minutes ago, snowflake said:

Teams inquiring as to Mark Stone, he could be movable, but it will take a lot. The Pastrnak trade has set the market on Stone, and with Stone producing more in the pool, it will take a sizeable offer to pry him loose!

Jake Muzzin has as many points as Stone. I too will take a Pastrnak pack. We won't be taking questions at this time. Thank you. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, snowflake said:

i'd aim higher than the Pastrnak return haha, when Kreider is dealt for a lottery pick Pastrnak should be going for a much higher ransom.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lethunder said:

Jake Muzzin has as many points as Stone. I too will take a Pastrnak pack. We won't be taking questions at this time. Thank you. 

It would be great if the real time chat of discord was utilized a little better. Gone is the art or time taken to discuss, negotiate, gauge, set expectation and dare I say ask questions. Its hard to carry conversation when replies come by carrier pigeon haha 

2 hours ago, ThatMike said:

Activate:

The Sharks activate F Jack Studnicka from IR and ask him to play out of position for no more than 7 days.

Demote:

The San Jose Sharks demote D Jonas Siegenthaler

Unless I missed something, there is room in your forward group for Studnicka and so he would not have to play out of position?

On 2/25/2021 at 6:13 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Florida Panthers have made a trade with the Minnesota Wild.

To MIN:

small.png David Pastrnak*

To FLA:

small.png Joe Veleno

small.png PHI 2021 1st Round Draft Selection

small.png WPG 2021 1st Round Draft Selection
small.png CGY 2021 2nd Round Draft Selection

small.png NJ 2021 2nd Round Draft Selection

small.png ARI 2021 3rd Round Draft Selection

small.png MIN 2021 3rd Round Draft Selection

* - The Minnesota Wild do not have an open roster space for Pastrnak. They have 24 hours from now to create one, or the player is automatically placed on waivers in order to be assigned to the minors.

The Florida Panthers realized it was time to retool and rebuild and it was not fair to our top end players on NHL playoff bound teams to miss a chance at winning a championship. We would like to thank David Pasternak for his great play and dedication to our organization and we wish him the best of luck in Minnesota. In addition,  I would like to thank Dak Prescott for his professionalism during our negotiation.

We are excited for what Joe Veleno can bring to the team in the near future and the six draft picks will go a long way in rebuilding our prospect pool for the future.

Ty Webb

General Manager

Florida Panthers

Na-Na-Na-Na-Na 

• Cheers 1

On 2/25/2021 at 6:36 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Detroit Red Wings have made a trade with the Florida Panthers.

To DET:

small.png Steven Stamkos

small.png William Karlsson

small.png Tyler Johnson

To FLA:

small.png Jack Eichel

small.png Ryan Strome

small.png Dylan Strome

small.png Matthew Strome

small.png Caleb Jones Strome

small.png Jared McIsaac Strome

Maybe Eichel is a cousin.. I dunno...

The Florida Panthers realized it was time to retool and rebuild and it was not fair to our top end players on NHL playoff bound teams to miss a chance at winning a championship. We would like to thank Steven Stamkos, Tyler Johnson and William Karlsson for his great play and dedication to our organization and we wish him the best of luck in Detroit. In addition,  I would like to thank Azzy for his professionalism during our negotiation.

We are excited for what Jack Eichel, the Strome brothers, Caleb Jones and Jared McIsaac can bring to the team in the near future. 

Ty Webb

General Manager

Florida Panthers

Na-Na-Na-Na-Na 

• Cheers 1

On 2/25/2021 at 6:42 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Florida Panthers have made a trade with the Tampa Bay Lightning.

To TB:

small.png Victor Mete*

To FLA:

small.png NJ 2021 1st Round Draft Selection

The Florida Panthers realized it was time to retool and rebuild and it was not fair to our top end players on NHL playoff bound teams to miss a chance at winning a championship. We would like to thank Victor Mete for his great play and dedication to our organization and we wish him the best of luck in Tampa Bay. In addition,  I would like to thank Lucky Lager for his professionalism during our negotiation.

The 1st round draft pick will go a long way in rebuilding our prospect pool for the future.

Ty Webb

General Manager

Florida Panthers

Na-Na-Na-Na-Na 

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Philadelphia Flyers have made a trade with the Florida Panthers.

To FLA:

small.png Josh Brown

small.png Ryan O'Rourke

To PHI:

small.png Carson Soucy

small.png FLA 2021 4th Round Draft Selection

The Florida Panthers realized it was time to retool and rebuild and it was not fair to our top end players on NHL playoff bound teams to miss a chance at winning a championship. We would like to thank Carson Soucy for his great play and dedication to our organization and we wish him the best of luck in Philadelphia. In addition,  I would like to thank Theo for his professionalism during our negotiation.

We are excited for what Josh Brown can bring to the team in the near future and adding Ryan O'Rourke will go a long way in rebuilding our prospect pool for the future.

Ty Webb

General Manager

Florida Panthers

Na-Na-Na-Na-Na 

• Cheers 1

The Florida Panthers organization has shifted its strategy to a rebuild and we have spoken to all our players and they are aware of the circumstance. Our goal is to take care of our existing players pending UFA's so they may have an opportunity to win a championship.

The following players are available:

Leo Komarov (NYI)

Cal Clutterbuck (NYI)

Joakim Nordstrom (CGY)

Wayne Simmonds (TOR)

Thank you for your consideration,

Ty Webb

General Manager

Florida Panthers

Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na

Edited by Ty Webb
  • Cheers 1

On 2/25/2021 at 6:36 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Detroit Red Wings have made a trade with the Florida Panthers.

To DET:

small.png Steven Stamkos

small.png William Karlsson

small.png Tyler Johnson

To FLA:

small.png Jack Eichel

small.png Ryan Strome

small.png Dylan Strome

small.png Matthew Strome

small.png Caleb Jones Strome

small.png Jared McIsaac Strome

Maybe Eichel is a cousin.. I dunno...

I didnt even realize there was so many Strome's in the league

Holy $&!# :lol:

• Haha 1

RUMOR

Hearing the Toronto Maple Leafs are taking calls on Adam Fox. Sources say their #1 goal is to get him signed, however they're not sure Adam feels the same way. 

They would be asking a hefty price for him. Hearing the starting ask would be a high quality D prospect + 1st. 

Crabby was asked earier on the Adam Fox negotiations, and this is what he had to say:

"We have been in talks with Adam Fox about a contract extention since before the season began. We see him as a key piece to our future, and hopefully one day will go down as 1 of the Toronto greats. However, since taking over we have made a lot of moves with an eye on the future, and we believe that has a lot to do with his unwillingness to sign at this time.

Its disappointing from our end because we want to get a deal done, but at the same time understand why Adam has some concerns. We hope he will realize that our moves are for the better of the team going forward, and that we are not far off from becoming a consistant playoff team. We have a lot of solid young guys, and Adam is one of, if not the best of the bunch. It would be tough to move on from a guy like that, but at the end of the day we want guys that want to be here. Hoping we can figure something out soon, but if not we feel we are in a very good spot either way we have to go with this."

Was later asked what his ask would be should he be seeking a trade, Crabby replied:

"We are not shopping Adam Fox, but a few teams have already inquired about him, and if talks dont pick up with a contract extention, eventually we will have to explore those proposals we have received on him. We have to do what is best for the team moving forward, and right now that is getting him signed. How long that remains the best for our team is up to him.

If we were to explore a trade he wouldn't come cheap. Im not going to set a price on a guy like Adam, but we are willing to drag this out as long as we have too. We have made it very clear we see Adam being a core piece of our team moving forward, and if a team wants to pry him from us it will take a lot. If the right offer comes along and Adam is still uncertain of his willingness to sign here we may have to pull the trigger on a deal, but we are hopeful it doesn't come to that."

It will be interesting to see how this develops. Adam Fox was kind of overshadowed a bit by Quinn Hughes and Cale Makar in his rookie year, but there is no denying he is one of the best young Dmen in the NHL today. Crabby will be trying really hard to get a deal done, but by the sounds of it, there might be a big trade on the horizon if talks dont go anywhere soon. Not like the Maple Leafs need to move him before the TDL, but its clear they will atleast keep that option open.

Buckle up folks, the ride in Toronto isn't over yet!

• Cheers 1