The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Event Horizon [Game Over: Town Wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

How do you feel about your game so far?

ive had most the pressure most of the game. TBH im not sure why. It started on nothing imo( the odds town/scum post) i do think one of the main ppl on me is scum. You cant all be but someone is. i know my flip so when your targeted so heavily you tend to believe those or someone there is feeding/ helping this along

Im having fun, i take it as a compliment that you LL, K and etc have been so hard on me and your expectations of posting and that is so high. id rather be a player engaging and posting openly then someone not living up to their potential

All good. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, luckylager said:

So I thought about it, and it would be disrespectful to the host for me to sulk and ask for a gk because I'm playing with no fewer that four complete &^@#ing morons.

Dont expect any more effort from me. I'm done. I'll be around at NF in case I need to change my vote to NIK.

Vote BK

So NIK and BK are your scum reads then?

Why NIK? BK I understand, but NIK? :huh:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Qwags said:

All NIK has done this game is blow off rebuttals towards him being scum. That, in of itself, is does not a mafia make. I wanna know when AV became such a brain dead potato, and why you guys seem so willing to follow him.

that sentence made me brain dead :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Why?

Not a fan of his reads.

I feel like he is piggy banking on the ideas brought fourth on others.

I find that when he's focused on a couple of players he usually flips red.

I don't like how he's going down the road of ad hominem's when people sus him instead of breaking down their argument.

• Like 2
Just now, BoKnows said:

Not a fan of his reads.

I feel like he is piggy banking on the ideas brought fourth on others.

I find that when he's focused on a couple of players he usually flips red.

I don't like how he's going down the road of ad hominem's when people sus him instead of breaking down their argument.

In a R1 that doesn’t make him scum. You’ve been pushing him to be lynched for some time now after the heat has been on you for the last two days. 

• Like 2
  • Wat 1