The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Event Horizon [Game Over: Town Wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

Just now, Qwags said:

I like how it's sus of me to agree with AV, now when we can't afford to make any mistakes. 

NIK has essentially thrown in the towel. I don't know why.

your only defining moments this game is telling av hes stupid for voting with me then you slank till after this nf and vote for me?

Have you been paying attention to the game? Bks gameplay was essentially throwing in the towel lol

sorry im a little shocked by that &^@#ed up Report

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

your only defining moments this game is telling av hes stupid for voting with me then you slank till after this nf and vote for me?

Have you been paying attention to the game? Bks gameplay was essentially throwing in the towel lol

sorry im a little shocked by that &^@#ed up Report

Yes, and now it appears you're following suit. I was wrong to call AV out, I assumed BK was mafia. It's clear now that isn't the case.

• Like 3
Just now, Qwags said:

Also, do you think I forgot sussing AV out? I wouldn't make this vote unless I was certain things had changed.

Youve been non exsistent all game and now right after nf you lay a vote on me?

Im the dumbass who was the leading guy on bk all last round. as mafia should or would i do that? do you actually think im that &^@#ing stupid with 8 players left?

• Like 4

Why do you guys think the SK is alive. There was no kill and I'm the only one who would pull a stunt like that (and I am not sk)

SS and Qwags are pissing me off cuz I'm pree sure one of them is roleblocker/investigator and they're not coming out 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Why do you guys think the SK is alive. There was no kill and I'm the only one who would pull a stunt like that (and I am not sk)

SS and Qwags are pissing me off cuz I'm pree sure one of them is roleblocker/investigator and they're not coming out 

Unless DM and Bj were both power roles

I agree if a special is remaining now is the time

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Playing a game. A game all about deception. You're welcome to join, we're always looking for new players. :)

If you wish to play, you should read up on the Mafia rules first. I believe we have an excellent guide right here on CDC actually. :)

• Like 3