Who Killed Crewmate 6 (GC)

Spoiler

Cannibal Mafia Goon

Lewis & Clark Crew Manifest

1. @Alain Vigneault

7. @Baer.

10. @naslund.is.king

• Like 4

All logical signs point to Baer tbh.  In particular, the no kill in R2 is not something I could have seen naslund.is.king forgetting to do or trying as a play.  Of course, it's entirely possible that he targeted falcon45ca and that's why there was no kill.

Now, while I would love to vote naslund.is.king since I've been lobbying for it all game, there's not even a guarantee that Baer shows up this round and a tie won't help me.

With that said, vote Baer.

I won't lock it but unless Baer puts forth a compelling case against naslund.is.king, I think my vote will have to be placed here (unfortunately)

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

All logical signs point to Baer tbh.  In particular, the no kill in R2 is not something I could have seen naslund.is.king forgetting to do or trying as a play.  Of course, it's entirely possible that he targeted falcon45ca and that's why there was no kill.

Now, while I would love to vote naslund.is.king since I've been lobbying for it all game, there's not even a guarantee that Baer shows up this round and a tie won't help me.

With that said, vote Baer.

I won't lock it but unless Baer puts forth a compelling case against naslund.is.king, I think my vote will have to be placed here (unfortunately)

why did you think i was scum all game?

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

why did you think i was scum all game?

Nothing towny from your tone, IMO.  As well, you spent most of the beginning of the game brushing off suspicion with excuses, while not scum-hunting.

Edited by Alain Vigneault
added a comma.
  • Like 3
On 11/22/2020 at 9:09 PM, naslund.is.king said:

your only defining moments this game is telling av hes stupid for voting with me then you slank till after this nf and vote for me?

Have you been paying attention to the game? Bks gameplay was essentially throwing in the towel lol

sorry im a little shocked by that &^@#ed up Report

this post in particular, NIK questioning qwags for defending AV

maybe if AV knew he might be able to pull it off in the final 3 if he sacked qwags...

• Like 4

I mean, it's a coin-flip for me at this point.

Neither of you have been particularly towny and from my end, the guy I don't end up voting for is still a $&!#ty choice to keep alive.

If I vote Baer and get it wrong, it's lame because the guy I suspected of being scum/not town for most of the game wins

If I vote naslund.is.king and get it wrong, it's lame because the guy who slanked for 90% of the game wins.

Whatever.  If I'm wrong, I suppose its cool if Baer, being a once-in-a-blue-moon player, wins as the serial killer.

Unvote, vote naslund.is.king

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

In particular, the no kill in R2 is not something I could have seen naslund.is.king forgetting to do or trying as a play.  Of course, it's entirely possible that he targeted falcon45ca and that's why there was no kill.

Yeah, all things considered, I've come around to this possibility.

I don't think naslund.is.king missed submitting his action.  He probably just tried taking out falcon45ca and couldn't because the mafia did it first.

• Like 3