The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Friday I'm In Love

Rate this topic

AV.

7 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Ask yourself this, if you believe, like you say it is v/s interaction, why as scum would I push so hard for 1 townie to be lynched? At best that is 1 for 1 for a, most likely vanilla townie (he is not town just to be clear). If you are nervous about my power wolfing ability it must mean you think I am at least capable of being scum, pushing for BJ to be lynched would make zero sense for my scum game.

First he is almost always the first MK so that doesn't tell us much about who is scum - the reason he is always the first MK is because he is instantly town read by most players by playing a townie game. 

Second if I was mafia, keeping BJ from being lynched would give me a lot more options for next round - kill him in the first example or push for a mislynch next round because he wasn't MKed (as is tradition) 

Me going hard after BJ out of the gates would make zero sense if I was scum and I am a better scum player than that. 

aladeen is a town read of mine but big posts like these remind me of scum aladeen honestly..ive never caught him but a few games after i was mislynched/ Gked :) i remember him getting overcomplicated making posts like these and being scum

• Like 2
5 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

BJ hasn't touched NIK or mentioned him at all after this, including when he called out DM & GC as players avoiding discussion about him.

Ya thats one of the many reasons i think hes caught scum/3p. 

lets pretend for a second me and bj are teammates. He would not be this stupid to ignore me and i wouldnt let him suddenly act like i dont exist

hes scum wanting my support after many games of tunneling 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

i have my absent times but after experiencing syndicate i said to myself ill never let myself get behind in a game like ours from now on

Too easy to catch up/read everything and post even after brief absences 

How do you feel about BJ scum reading you, now town reading you?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

whats your read BK?

I was starting get worried about you.  Not like you to be so quiet for so long.

I still feel like there’s scum amongst BJ, and Aladeen.

I was re-reading the thread and noticed that BJ said he wouldn’t be overly active “Busy Week”.  He said this before the game started. That may explain the substance of his posts. 

I still don’t understand Aladeens explanation for him not pushing BJ.

• Like 1