The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2020-21 (Apply Within!)

Nail

On 3/20/2021 at 7:36 AM, Bombastik der Teutone said:

Blackhawks Roster Moves

Recall: The Blackahwks recall F Michael McLeod from the Rockford Icehogs

IR Placement: The Blackhawks places F Tanner Pearson on the Injured Reserve 

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/players/playerpage/2000670/tanner-pearson

@Nail  this still hasn´t been proceeded

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

Waivers: the Vancouver Canucks waive David Rittich to the Minors

Recall: the Vancouver Canucks recall Adin Hill.

Dang, I totally would have put in a claim if not for that new contract of his. :/

NJ IS OPEN for business and extremely bored.  Hit me up lets talk! Available via discord or CDC.

7 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

NJ IS OPEN for business and extremely bored.  Hit me up lets talk! Available via discord or CDC.

I hear you over the crickets. I expect to see a cougar or a bear around here soon, as the wildlife will creep in where once humanity thrived.

Spoiler

28 Mrs.Robinson Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images MINIOZE Gay Pride LGBT Bear Funny Sleep Themed Welcome Extra Big Large  Jumbo for Party Outdoor Outside Decorations Ornament Picks Garden Yard  Decor Double Sided 12.5 X 18 Flag: Amazon.ca: Patio, Lawn

Heading out shortly but back to talk trades by 4?

Edited by Primal Optimist

WOW, no Rittich claims! I was worried that up to 3 clubs may take a swing at him but ultimately the risk was low to get him into my minors. Now that he is there, naturally he will go on a tear, lol. 

Adin Hill in the backup spot for a little bit to see what he can do numbers wise, beats a fellow who may only see 3 more games this year at 6m that would be, carry the one, ah yes not much. 4-8-1 record this year, but we aren't totally giving up on the 6million dollar man. 

7 hours ago, luckylager said:

There was a distinct theme from the previous GM..

Screenshot_20210327-084555_Sheets.jpg.7e03db464ae104b712d21519a7f26022.jpg

I get the feeling someone is a touch nationalistic...

I traded Florida both Gaudreau and Kane (when I was LA GM). He really wanted those Americans!

Edited by D-Money
  • Vintage 1

On 3/26/2021 at 1:26 PM, Rush17 said:

Hi guys, I started working on a draft history document for FL around the WJC's. Just need some final touches before its fully up to date for the 2016-2020 draft periods. I could use some help though determining who the GM's were for each draft. If you can have a look and let me know which years you oversaw your team's draft that would be much appreciated. Just something fun I thought I could offer to the community. I did ones similar for GML and Puck. 

Once this is up to date I will pass ownership on to @Nail so he can have possession of the league history doc.

FL DRAFT HISTORY ( SHEET ) 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hGMS0tB9NXjQr9tnqhe3vslIK2W8nsWgwZFdtp7A6gU/edit?usp=sharing

Appreciate any help you can give! and I hope you enjoy looking at your teams draft history!

I was LA GM for the 2016-2018 drafts.

As for my current team, after the 2019 draft the Carolina Hurricanes and New York Islanders switched. So the 2016-2019 picks for each team should all switch. Then Monty should GM for all of the NYI ones.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, D-Money said:

I was LA GM for the 2016-2018 drafts.

As for my current team, after the 2019 draft the Carolina Hurricanes and New York Islanders switched. So the 2016-2019 picks for each team should all switch. Then Monty should GM for all of the NYI ones.

The switch happened in 2019? I pulled the data directly from @Nails CDCFL Draft Sheets. I may need to leave the blending of sheets up to him as he is more familiar with it. 

I have however added you as the GM of the Kings for the 2016, 2017, and 2018 drafts. 

Do you recall who was the GM of your current club before the opening occurred? Nail may have it on file but we haven't had time to sit down and go through it all quite yet.

4 hours ago, Rush17 said:

The switch happened in 2019? I pulled the data directly from @Nails CDCFL Draft Sheets. I may need to leave the blending of sheets up to him as he is more familiar with it. 

I have however added you as the GM of the Kings for the 2016, 2017, and 2018 drafts. 

Do you recall who was the GM of your current club before the opening occurred? Nail may have it on file but we haven't had time to sit down and go through it all quite yet.

@Mike Vanderhoek was GM up until 2018-19.

• Thanks 1

Minnesota recalls F Brett Connolly            if he has cleared

Minnesota assigns F Michael Dal Colle     if Connolly has cleared, no waivers required 

@Nail thanx

20 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Minnesota waives F Brett Connolly, asssign to minors if cleared

Minnesota recall as F Samuel Morin

@Nail with thanks