The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Wars [Game Over]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

4 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Sheriff claiming way before nightfall on round 1 seems like a... not very sheriff-y thing to do. I'm guessing lucky is frustrated as scum and trying to take me down with him.

Lynching a claimed sheriff on round 1 would be a spectacular &^@# up though, so we should probably shelve this for now. The mafia should resolve this for us if lucky's telling the truth. In the meantime, we can pick away at other targets.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Sheriff claiming way before nightfall on round 1 seems like a... not very sheriff-y thing to do. I'm guessing lucky is frustrated as scum and trying to take me down with him.

Technically he’s trying to take down BJ first. ;)

• Like 1
Just now, Intoewsables said:

Lynching a claimed sheriff on round 1 would be a spectacular &^@# up though, so we should probably shelve this for now. The mafia should resolve this for us if lucky's telling the truth. In the meantime, we can pick away at other targets.

Fair point. If LL is the Sherriff then he’s all but done for. 

Who else would you put up/wagon aside from him? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Intoewsables said:

I like falcon as one of the options but not sure about the other. What about you?

I think slanker DM is a good option. Falc hasn’t really given me the vibes that see him as a first round lynch. Dav might be a decent option too. He turned on BJ super quick and seems to have been seduced by LL’s appeals. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, luckylager said:

Aight

You suck bj

Town, you can go ahead and listen to BJ, do it. He's tunneled and blued too many times in his ego driven desire to solve me, yet he's wrong basically all the time lately. BJ is broken.

But when you see my flip, make sure that blowhard hangs next. He's bullied and been the cause of my mislynch too many times.

I'm sick of playing with him and NIK. 

&^@# you both.

I'll miss you some of you.

Retired from CDC mafia.

Cheers,

LL

Wonder whose turn next game to retire lol..

No No No GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

There I begged.

Happy Cry GIF by memecandy

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I think slanker DM is a good option. Falc hasn’t really given me the vibes that see him as a first round lynch. Dav might be a decent option too. He turned on BJ super quick and seems to have been seduced by LL’s appeals. 

Mafia won't allow it.

Im a good dirtbag candidate.

need me paramount network GIF by Heathers

• Like 1
11 hours ago, luckylager said:

Right at game start I went out and started trying to unite town. Go back and read for yourself.

Every step along the way I've tried to work with BJ yet he kept insulting my reads, calling me scum, then sheeping my reads.

Pathetic.

Hes been intentionally pushing my attempts to unite town as scum play and shadowed me to the point of exhaustion.

Thats scum behavior. Hes saying I played poorly? Really, because I was being tunneled and insulting while trying to find town.

Brutal. I'm seriously disappointed that trying to forward town and sharing my thoughts openly was constantly met with hostility and scum calls, intentional attempts to make playing the game frustrating, and relentless hounding is scum behavior.

This is my last mafia game on CDC. I'll continue to play off site where players get called out and bullied for obsessive tunneling and bully behavior.

I used to enjoy playing here, but I just don't anymore. I'm targeted, picked in and bullied every game because I post frequently and actively try to solve games.

Town needs to make sure BJ is resolved sooner than later, I will definitely be the N1 MK because I'm the sheriff.

Toews was my N0, he's a fantastic player who sees the game very well and won't lead you off a cliff like BJ, who is a &^@#ing prick.

SS is my strongest town lean.

Those two will lead you to victory. I wish I could have, but the bullying and abuse was too much.

I will continue to shadow BJ and give him a taste of his own medicine, by being an incredibly annoying dick bag.

Why would you sheriff claim so early though, especially with nightfall being today?

• Like 1