The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

On 11/2/2021 at 5:36 PM, bt116 said:

I sold a whole bunch of tix already ahead of time. 

That’s the only way to go IMO if you don’t want to take a major hit. 

I'm sold up until Dec 27 with the exception of games I'm going to. Much stronger visitors in the second half of the season too, so hopefully this should work out okay.

I'm hoping to scoop up a lunar new year jersey with my F&B card in January.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, GKM56 said:

I'm sold up until Dec 27 with the exception of games I'm going to. Much stronger visitors in the second half of the season too, so hopefully this should work out okay.

I'm hoping to scoop up a lunar new year jersey with my F&B card in January.

Smart move on the tickets..

And don't quote me on this, but I am not 100% sure if they will take the F&B card later on in the year in the Team store. 

In the past years I had tried to use it later on in the year in the team store, and they wouldn't accept it.  This is always a YMMV.

6 hours ago, bt116 said:

Smart move on the tickets..

And don't quote me on this, but I am not 100% sure if they will take the F&B card later on in the year in the Team store. 

In the past years I had tried to use it later on in the year in the team store, and they wouldn't accept it.  This is always a YMMV.

Be careful who is at the register when you use the f&b card , I knda know who the managers are so I wait till they are not around to make my purchase of a jersey 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, bt116 said:

Diwali theme night games usually sell pretty well

this is true. sold my seats ( 2 pairs) for about cost. which is better than any game this season. I usually sell within a few days of the game. had multiple inquiries on Diwali night. 

also have club seats which are very hard to sell near cost from what im seeing in this market.

Edited by CanuckNut4Life
  • Like 1

Dear season ticket holders,

You are the upmost loyal Canuck fans as you doll out Thousands of dollars a year to support the Canuck Franchise! If we lose tomorrow, how many of you are going to the next home game and are you willing to start the FIRE BENNING chant!?

When the fans voice their opinions at a live game, loud enough for us armchair GM CDC fans who are NOT season ticket holders, do you think that is what it will take for our MIA owner to do something!? 

This team never took the right direction under Benning and now look at where we stand...floundering around with no identity. Dickinson is NOT a C in the NHL, why did we sign Sutter if he had long term Covid symptoms!? Why did we not sign a good veteran PK guy like former Canuck Brad RIchardson!? Traded for Schmidt which I loved at the time, then to see our INEPT coach use him so poorly he wanted out after 1 year. Letting Tanev go when he was a perfect fit for Hughes (you take the injury risk when you saw that pair fit perfectly in his contract year) The list is long of poor moves, over 8 years we have basically run a very inexperienced coaching staff...since when is that a good idea for a young team?? They need a proven leader behind the bench not a bunch of former players who have AHL coaching experience...

I will always watch the Canucks, but man this season is so frustrating! We traded some of our hard minute eating PK guys to Arizona, leaving us with who to ice on the PK going into the season? Motte being injured is a big loss, Lammikko is a place holder but he is all we got. Sure would have been nice to see a prospect who gave his all for a few years in Utica be given a chance like Jasek...Nope we have to take a bunch of Laffs waiver wire fodder at the end of last year instead of promoting from within...just like the 1 game of Gadjovich last year and the poor management handling of him prior to this season. You don't give up on high round picks when your a rebuilding team...yet the Canucks have done it umpteen times under this GM and Coach....they BOTH NEED to go!

Season ticket holders I beg of you who are going to attend the next home game, prior to puck drop could you please start a chant!? Something like "We want change...Fire Benning, Fire Green, Bring in experienced replacements."

If I was a millionaire I would pay fans to do the above statement, this team is going backwards not forwards after the bubble...and we have some long term high cap hit contracts on the books for years with some key players soon to be UFA's who I would not hold against them one bit if they decided to go elsewhere in FA and not even entertain re signing in Vancouver.

Thanks for listening, I life time loyal fan who voices his opinion that many here seem to hate....guess you enjoy watching years go by of crap hockey and key players get older and more disgruntled and less likely to want to stay here...

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

Dear season ticket holders,

You are the upmost loyal Canuck fans as you doll out Thousands of dollars a year to support the Canuck Franchise! If we lose tomorrow, how many of you are going to the next home game and are you willing to start the FIRE BENNING chant!?

When the fans voice their opinions at a live game, loud enough for us armchair GM CDC fans who are NOT season ticket holders, do you think that is what it will take for our MIA owner to do something!? 

This team never took the right direction under Benning and now look at where we stand...floundering around with no identity. Dickinson is NOT a C in the NHL, why did we sign Sutter if he had long term Covid symptoms!? Why did we not sign a good veteran PK guy like former Canuck Brad RIchardson!? Traded for Schmidt which I loved at the time, then to see our INEPT coach use him so poorly he wanted out after 1 year. Letting Tanev go when he was a perfect fit for Hughes (you take the injury risk when you saw that pair fit perfectly in his contract year) The list is long of poor moves, over 8 years we have basically run a very inexperienced coaching staff...since when is that a good idea for a young team?? They need a proven leader behind the bench not a bunch of former players who have AHL coaching experience...

I will always watch the Canucks, but man this season is so frustrating! We traded some of our hard minute eating PK guys to Arizona, leaving us with who to ice on the PK going into the season? Motte being injured is a big loss, Lammikko is a place holder but he is all we got. Sure would have been nice to see a prospect who gave his all for a few years in Utica be given a chance like Jasek...Nope we have to take a bunch of Laffs waiver wire fodder at the end of last year instead of promoting from within...just like the 1 game of Gadjovich last year and the poor management handling of him prior to this season. You don't give up on high round picks when your a rebuilding team...yet the Canucks have done it umpteen times under this GM and Coach....they BOTH NEED to go!

Season ticket holders I beg of you who are going to attend the next home game, prior to puck drop could you please start a chant!? Something like "We want change...Fire Benning, Fire Green, Bring in experienced replacements."

If I was a millionaire I would pay fans to do the above statement, this team is going backwards not forwards after the bubble...and we have some long term high cap hit contracts on the books for years with some key players soon to be UFA's who I would not hold against them one bit if they decided to go elsewhere in FA and not even entertain re signing in Vancouver.

Thanks for listening, I life time loyal fan who voices his opinion that many here seem to hate....guess you enjoy watching years go by of crap hockey and key players get older and more disgruntled and less likely to want to stay here...

At this point I’m undecided if I’m attending, I’ll prob only be going to start fire chants

• Cheers 2