The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Received my food/beverage gift card in the mail today.  Tried to check on the balance and got a message saying: $Failed to get cert balance for certificate blah blah blah.  Anyone get this message?  I don't want to bug my rep if this is just some glitch.

Got mine too.  Didn’t check the balance.  Maybe we have to activate it in case it will get stolen.  

Received my food/beverage gift card in the mail today.  Tried to check on the balance and got a message saying: $Failed to get cert balance for certificate blah blah blah.  Anyone get this message?  I don't want to bug my rep if this is just some glitch.

Did you get a separate food/beverage card, or does your Canucks Card have a barcode number on the back of it? Mine is blank on the back.

1 hour ago, jovocop55 said:

Got mine too.  Didn’t check the balance.  Maybe we have to activate it in case it will get stolen.  

Hmmm, perhaps.  I haven't found an option online to activate it.  

Just for fun, I decided to try my old card (2019.20) and it brings up the balance I still had left on it.  So I guess the system is not glitchy, it's an issue with my new card.  

Edited by SerenityNow

1 hour ago, EagleBoss said:

Did you get a separate food/beverage card, or does your Canucks Card have a barcode number on the back of it? Mine is blank on the back.

I only have the one card...  Are we meant to have two?  They are calling this card "Season Ticket Member ID & Food/Beverage Gift Card".  On the front of this card is my name, "2021.22 Season Ticket Member" and my member number.   On the back I have a barcode number and it says "Food and Beverage Gift Card. Treat this card like cash!'" ( and then a whole lotta fine print yada yada stuff.)

1 hour ago, billabong said:

Any tips on selling tickets? 

I find selling on ticket exchange resale works pretty well this year-- since they are grouping the verified resale tickets with their regular inventory on ticketmaster.ca...  So everything shows up on the same seating map.

I remember for the previous seasons, the ticket exchange resales are accessed via a totally separate website...so whatever you are listing has less exposure to the general public.

27 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I only have the one card...  Are we meant to have two?  They are calling this card "Season Ticket Member ID & Food/Beverage Gift Card".  On the front of this card is my name, "2021.22 Season Ticket Member" and my member number.   On the back I have a barcode number and it says "Food and Beverage Gift Card. Treat this card like cash!'" ( and then a whole lotta fine print yada yada stuff.)

It’s one card per account.   I wonder if we can use it at the canucks store.  It say cant use at canucks store every year but they usually allow it

6 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

It’s one card per account.   I wonder if we can use it at the canucks store.  It say cant use at canucks store every year but they usually allow it

I always hear or read of people using it at the Canucks store.  Of course when I tried it..  :sadno:

25 minutes ago, bt116 said:

I find selling on ticket exchange resale works pretty well this year-- since they are grouping the verified resale tickets with their regular inventory on ticketmaster.ca...  So everything shows up on the same seating map.

I remember for the previous seasons, the ticket exchange resales are accessed via a totally separate website...so whatever you are listing has less exposure to the general public.

Ya I’ve been trying to sell on there but no luck so far and I’m asking the suggested value so idunno what’s going on

I’ve tried every other outlet I can find too 

Mines just blank on the back with a magnetic strip. 

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

how do you get paid? are they fast at mailing checks? or how does account credit work?

19 minutes ago, CanuckNut4Life said:

how do you get paid? are they fast at mailing checks? or how does account credit work?

From my experience with the Mail a cheque this season, it takes forever. Still haven’t gotten paid from selling my preseason tickets (it’s been longer than 10 days past the event date).

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

They changed it so now resale tickets appear on the same site as the general sale tickets. 

11 minutes ago, EagleBoss said:

From my experience with the Mail a cheque this season, it takes forever. Still haven’t gotten paid from selling my preseason tickets (it’s been longer than 10 days past the event date).

I always ask for sellers credit so I pay off half my games towards the following year