The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

4 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

That's such bad business.  You'd think they would move more season tickets advertising $400 free food and BOOZE.

Cause it doesn't cost them $400.  More like a cost of $100 for them.  I am going to try to get 2 jerseys at the store.

It was always marketed to new members in previous seasons when I was inquiring. No explanation as to why they dropped it this season.

14 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Aren't you a first year?  Do you get this credit?  Mine has a barcode, but the number under the barcode is just my 7 digit account number.

I go for cash, then pay for my tickets with a 3% cashback Mastercard.  A couple cards will get you 2%.

Smart move.    BTW, I'm always amazed that some people still use cash and debit cards when there are tons of cards that give you money back, airline points, free gas, gift cards and man,y many more freebies,  Some cards do have a small fee but many don't.    I realize paying in cash/debit is sometimes the only option for those wth wrecked or no credit but when I'm behind someone in a checkout and see that occuring, it always makes me wonder if they have financial problems or if they're simply unintelligent.

15 minutes ago, EagleBoss said:

It was always marketed to new members in previous seasons when I was inquiring. No explanation as to why they dropped it this season.

If you're able to wait, they might hava a 40% off sale around Xmas time.  save you some $

Edited by RU SERIOUS

On 10/20/2021 at 7:15 PM, EagleBoss said:

They add like 22% on top of the price you set, plus they take 6% from the sell side. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

Thank god for Craiglist/facebook and kijjiji !  Sold a ton of tickets on there with all the money IN MY POCKET!

54 minutes ago, EagleBoss said:

Prolly cu they lost millions last year and are penny pinching. Afaik food and beverage was an incentive to not ask for a refund when we could have when they cancelled everything

4 minutes ago, CanuckNut4Life said:

Prolly cu they lost millions last year and are penny pinching. Afaik food and beverage was an incentive to not ask for a refund when we could have when they cancelled everything

Doubling it was the incentive to let them keep the money. The $200 F&B for full season members was for everyone until this season.

4 hours ago, BCNeil said:

That's such bad business.  You'd think they would move more season tickets advertising $400 free food and BOOZE.

Cause it doesn't cost them $400.  More like a cost of $100 for them.  I am going to try to get 2 jerseys at the store.

A New Jersey isn’t a bad idea I’m going to try also 

1 hour ago, CanuckNut4Life said:

I think it depends. Those of us who didn’t ask for refunds after they cancelled the bubble season got it upped to 400 as an incentive to let them keep our money as a credit

I guess I only have $200 then.  I asked for refund

38 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Anyone hear anything about what special hoopla they are having for the game tonight??  Usually we get an email saying Hey you get a free hotdog, a free can of lousy beer... something.  I've heard crickets so far.

This year's home game opener includes free covid butthole checks at the entry gate.