The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

23 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

For those going to game today, wonder if u can use the gift card at the team store 

Someone has to try and report back.  I will be attempting to get 2 jerseys prior to the Oiler game.  

Balance of $400 does show up on the cards now, they are working.  

17 minutes ago, CanuckNut4Life said:

Pick ur battles. Blue seats first, then a new arena. 

My seat is honestly starting to fall apart. They should replace them for next season. I bet Aquilini already has plans drawn up to expand the arena (and build more condo towers) when the viaducts get torn down.

I need a little help, due to circumstance this year is the first time I actually need the Rogers Arena under ground parking. It's certaainly not cheap but i don't have an alternative. Any way I came into the city via the Second Narrows along Expo Way heading for Griffith Way and the entranc to the lot. Sadly the police have that blocked off, allowing only parkers exiting the lot. I asked the Policeman how then do I get into the lot and I'm told go around to Pacific Blvd., but then I find there is no left turn permitted on to Pacific Blvd. So I end up spending 30 min touring down town trying to access Pacific Blvd. There must surely be a simpler and better entrance ??? any  help  would be appreciated.

I also found that the meal I thought I would get ( curried Chicken/rice has been discontinued.) I hadn't had lunch and ended up not having any supper either.

I asked for a game sheet/program and they have been discontinued unless you have a Cel phone which i don't have

I go to exit the arena only to find of the two elevators only one is working.

When I eventually get out of the parking lot on Griffith Way again Expro Blvd  is a one way and I end up taking yet another tour on Down ton try to find my way back to the North Shore.

Plus of course the canucks lost :angry: I got home at 10-45 pm

ps. I asked my Rep. if she could tell me a different way into the parking. I think some how I must have spoken in foriegn tongues because she neither understood or had any suggestions

Edited by Fred65

I'm a half season holder and relocated few rows lower but the view is terrible. It's very obstructed to see where Canucks shoot twice. Stanchion and angle of the glass make it like your looking through binoculars backwards. 

Contacted the ticket reps but they have to ask department manager, waiting for call back. I don't care if it's same seats every game. I just want to be a few rows higher so the angle to far end isn't obstructed.

Anyone had any experience relocating after season has begun? 

5 minutes ago, CanucksGriswald said:

I'm a half season holder and relocated few rows lower but the view is terrible. It's very obstructed to see where Canucks shoot twice. Stanchion and angle of the glass make it like your looking through binoculars backwards. 

Contacted the ticket reps but they have to ask department manager, waiting for call back. I don't care if it's same seats every game. I just want to be a few rows higher so the angle to far end isn't obstructed.

They do keep extra full season seats available in case someone brand new wants to buy.  Where none of the future games have been listed for sale..  How easy they make it for you to swap is anyones guess.  

12 hours ago, CanucksGriswald said:

Which  section is this, if you don’t mind me asking? Lower bow?

They did let me relocate one season after the season began…that was maybe 6 years ago?

They offered me new seats, I don’t think I end up switching though. I have full seasons.

On 10/28/2021 at 7:37 AM, bt116 said:

Which  section is this, if you don’t mind me asking? Lower bow?

They did let me relocate one season after the season began…that was maybe 6 years ago?

They offered me new seats, I don’t think I end up switching though. I have full seasons.

Sec 103 row 9. 

I was able to change to row 18 more center for a few bucks more. They also hooked me up with club seats for a game that we couldn't take new seats in. 

All in good customer service from the Canucks. Fully expected given what we pay for seasons. 

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, CanucksGriswald said:

Sec 103 row 9. 

I was able to change to row 18 more center for a few bucks more. They also hooked me up with club seats for a game that we couldn't take new seats in. 

All in good customer service from the Canucks. Fully expected given what we pay for seasons. 

well....canucks aren't exactly playing well. been having to go to some of my games cuz they are so hard to sell. they prolly wanna keep members happy lol...

I noticed on Ticketmaster as well a lot of resale tickets right up to game time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CanuckNut4Life said:

well....canucks aren't exactly playing well. been having to go to some of my games cuz they are so hard to sell. they prolly wanna keep members happy lol...

They better have killer benefits this year, or promise to lower prices for next season, or both.

1 hour ago, CanuckNut4Life said:

I noticed on Ticketmaster as well a lot of resale tickets right up to game time.

I keep my tickets up even if I'm going to a game. I'll remove them from resale sites when I get to the arena.