The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks re-sign Travis Hamonic

On 7/30/2021 at 12:08 PM, Spoosh said:

I could see OEL - Myers taking on the heavies duties and toughest opponents. Hughes and Hamonic the next wave on tougher opposition. Schenn, Juolevi and Rathbone maybe a bit easier tasks.

At least to start the year.

Is Myers someone we can rely in that role? I want him to succeed but he makes way too many obvious blunders. 

Just now, ButterBean said:

Is Myers someone we can rely in that role? I want him to succeed but he makes way too many obvious blunders. 

I think we must. If not, he is definitely in the wrong line of business.

4 hours ago, Dazzle said:

Hey, bud. I found your three blind mice right here. @AV. @Provost @ChuckNORRIS4Cup

And then when you look at my signature... oh boy, you should get help.

image.thumb.png.7f631263fa0599e08919c7bb93f4e848.png

I think the only person who needs help here is you, you shouldn't bring others into your problems :lol:

Had to add the gif because of the emoji reaction so soon from Dazzle

Ricky Gervais Laughing GIF

Edited by ChuckNORRIS4Cup
  • Upvote 1
  • RoughGame 2

3 hours ago, klw604 said:

Last year was a write off, cant judge him on a wierd year.

Harmonic came into camp late, didn't play the year prior, and  there wasn't much practice time.

2 Year contract @3M, and he's gonna play top minutes,

No complaints here

Even considering, Hamonic played pretty damn well after his first 15 or so games.

• Cheers 1

On 7/31/2021 at 4:10 PM, ButterBean said:

Hopefully the new defensive coach will work with him and have him stay at home more. If so, he has all the tools to be a great defender, size, skating ability etc. Some players are often tasked with doing too much and it causes them to be less effective. Myers has always been seen as a big offensive dman who can play both ways, but this has hurt his defensive play. Allowing him to simply focus on his own end, and let OEL manage the offence could help him. we shall see