AriGold's *Real Money* Fantasy League Hockey Pool

AriGold

Artemi Panarin - David Pastrnak - Mika Zibanejad 

Brock Boeser - Jake Guentzel - Filip Forsberg

Vladimir Tarasenko - Jack Hughes - Drake Batherson

Tyson Barrie - Jacob Chychrun 

John Klingberg

On 8/2/2021 at 5:55 PM, AriGold said:

5. 1 re-draft will be done during the season where a GM is allowed to drop UPTO 2 players (INJURED OR NOT) of his choosing and pick from any free agents. The order of the re-draft will be from the bottom of the league standings to the top THEN the bottom again to the top *Note the re-draft is not snake style*

6. Pool start and end dates - October 11th, 2021 - Sunday January 2nd, 2022 - A 2nd half pool will be completed sometime after Christmas and will run till the end of the season. Another $25 entry fee will be required.

7. Re Draft dates - Sunday November 21st, Starting at 8am - Must be completed in the same day, 1 hour max per pick.

I had a thought and wanted to check your vibe...

Currently we will do 1 re-draft on Nov 21st for upto any 2 players you want. Or course D must be for a D and F must be for a F.

What do you think about doing the 2 swaps at ANY time during the season with a Swap deadline of Christmas. Meaning your 2 swaps HAVE to be done before December 25th. The advantage to this is if a player breaks their leg on Game 1, this will give you a chance to stay in the pool and not have it all go to crap.

Priority will be given depending on when you have made your post. DO NOT EDIT YOUR SWAP POSTS.

6/10 is majority and I'm a Yes obviously.

Thoughts ?

Edited by AriGold
  • Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, AriGold said:

I had a thought and wanted to check your vibe...

Currently we will do 1 re-draft on Nov 21st for upto any 2 players you want. Or course D must be for a D and F must be for a F.

What do you think about doing the 2 swaps at ANY time during the season with a Swap deadline of Christmas. Meaning your 2 swaps HAVE to be done before December 25th. The advantage to this is if a player breaks their leg on Game 1, this will give you a chance to stay in the pool and not have it all go to crap.

Priority will be given depending on when you have made your post. DO NOT EDIT YOUR SWAP POSTS.

6/10 is majority and I'm a Yes obviously.

Thoughts ?

Can we only swap out for injured players?

On 8/2/2021 at 5:55 PM, AriGold said:

5. 1 re-draft will be done during the season where a GM is allowed to drop UPTO 2 players (INJURED OR NOT) of his choosing and pick from any free agents. The order of the re-draft will be from the bottom of the league standings to the top THEN the bottom again to the top *Note the re-draft is not snake style*

@Cromeslab