The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

The Kings are pretty content with how things currently look in LA, but may be willing to listen to ideas when it comes to Mark Giordano, Danny Dekeyser, Casey DeSmith, Andreas Johnsson, Vlad Namestnikov and Josh Archibald as they are all free agents after this coming season. Inquire within, via PM or Discord.

On the recommendation of our of our members I have downloaded the discord app.

When I try to join the this league I put cdcgml in and it asks for a 4 digit code.

Can someone enlighten me as to how to join.

I only have a phone and my computing skills are crappy.

Maple Leafs are in the market for a young promising Dman. Looking for 1 with 4+ year term and a decent cap hit. 

FLA 2022 1st+++ could be in play depending on how highly we view the guy being offered. Only a month before the season kicks off and we are still a few players short of where we want to be, so we are looking to get some moves done. 

Willing to take on cap dumps with expiring contracts for free if anyone would like to clear up cap space.

Maple Leafs Projected Opening Day Roster

Lafreniere Hughes Puljujarvi

XXXXX Kadri Carter

Frederic Byfield White

Shore Gaudette Checkhovich

XXXXX XXXXX

Hughes Fox

De Haan XXXXX

Benning Miller

XXXXX

Greiss

Jones

Hopefuls That Might Get Those Spots

Jimmy Vesey

Jay Beagle

Adam Beckman

Stelio Mattheos

Brogan Rafferty

Jeremy Davies

Joe Hicketts

Potential Trade Chips

All 2022 picks

Connor Ingram

Joe Hicketts

Stelio Mattheos

Jeremy Davies

Willing to move some better prospects not mentioned above as well, but the return would need to be GOOD!

18 hours ago, Ilunga said:

On the recommendation of our of our members I have downloaded the discord app.

When I try to join the this league I put cdcgml in and it asks for a 4 digit code.

Can someone enlighten me as to how to join.

I only have a phone and my computing skills are crappy.

I've sent you a link in PM to join

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HighOnHockey said:

Hey everyone. We're planning a bit of a rebuild. Going to hold on to Brady Tkachuk, Ilya Samsonov, Liam Foudy for sure, would also like to see what we've got with Casey Mittelstadt and Rasmus Kupari. Beyond that pretty much everyone is available - most notably Ryan O'Reilly, Hampus Lindholm, Alex Iafallo, Justin Faulk, Shayne Gostisbehere.

Our biggest strength for the next couple years will be cap space, so we'll be open to retention on O'Reilly, Faulk and Ghost, but it will cost in assets.

All of that said, we don't have any of our own picks for 2022, so we have no incentive to move anyone this season, and may just play out the year and wait until next summer on all except the pending UFAs.

Welcome HOH 

Just like to thank you in person for your 2022 draft thread.

Great resource tool.

• Cheers 1