The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

1 hour ago, Gator said:

I thought we wern't able to talk extentions with more than 1 player before the TDL?

You may be right, and that’s on me, I completely forgot

I sent the request on Mikheyev first and then Stecher

Edited by Squeak
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Squeak said:

You may be right, and that’s on me, I completely forgot

I sent the request on Mikheyev first and then Stecher

Just thought id check so I knew if I could start extention talks on my guys now :lol:

• Cheers 1

Florida Panthers: Updated Line Up

Left Wing                           Center                      Right Wing

Matthew Tkachuk           Sean Monahan             Clayton Keller

Adam Henrique              Dylan Strome               Dominik Simon

Boris Katchouk               Jason Dickinson           Dylan Gambrell

Jakob Pelletier               Joe Veleno                    Martin Kaut

Drake Caggiula              Curtis Lazar

LD                                  RD 

Dante Fabbro                Mikey Anderson

Dylan Coghlan              Jake Walman

Robert Hagg                 Caleb Jones

Jakob Zboril 

G

John Gibson

Jake Allen

INJ: Jake Bean

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

On 1/16/2022 at 3:31 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

ATTENTION GENERAL MANAGERS!

WAIVERS CLAIMS

Teams may now utilize the thread to post their team's claims on players who are currently on Waivers, the League will be accepting Private Message ( to Mike Vanderhoek ) claims as well until the end of season for teams who may have missed this notice, but at the conclusion of the season ( the first day of Free Agency, TBD ) claims will be required in the thread.

INJURED RESERVE REQUESTS

Teams may now post in thread their Injured Reserve Requests along with a link confirming the request is legitimate, remember teams have various medical budget thresholds and all IR placements in thread will be reviewed before confirming.

As is the same with Waivers Claims, teams may utilize requests via private message to Mike Vanderhoek on an interim basis as well but once the season concludes and the start date of Free Agency ( TBD ) commences all IR placements will require posting in the thread.

Thought process behind the amendment, having all requests and claims previously falling on one individual and in private message this meant the potential in regards to both processes being delayed and unknown at times. Amending these processes to a public format allows GMs to take more ownership of their teams, their practices, and allows for a transparent approach so we as members can see what is going on and make informed decisions with our rosters in a more concise and timely manner. This will also put the onus back on the GM to ensure they are active within the game thread performing their responsibilities and maybe dropping a hello or some banter along the way.

Thank you.

On 1/22/2022 at 5:05 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

CONTRACT CLAUSE WAIVE REQUESTS

Member clubs that have players with NTC, NMC, L-NTC, etc may request a player's specific lists for the purpose of trade considerations or may submit a request in general for a player to consider waiving a NTC or NMC. 

Previously these requests were submitted to one person ( this did involve a collaborative at times discussion within the executive ) for review and subsequent action being decided by one person. To again further make these processes in our league more transparent, we are now asking teams with any requests to do the following:

Please submit in PM form only to the league's commissioner ( Mike Vanderhoek on an interim basis ), the commissioner will then add additional executives and agents ( whom are readily available and present at the time of the request ) to undertake the task and help facilitate a resolution in a timely manner. A GM can expect back and forth correspondence ( requests for trade scenarios, roles, expectations, or none of the above, etc ) from the group they are dealing with. To be clear this is a big decision for a player and as such while these considerations will be handled in a timely manner they will not be an immediate resolution or always go in a team's favor so please plan accordingly. 

Thank you.

You can expect a collaboration from the individuals listed below who have volunteered their time for these roles:

Active executives: da.moose, greensman, aGENT, ActionJax09, Squeak

Active agents: Ty Webb, Sergei Bobrovsky, ThatMike, arby_18, Lethunder

Interim Commissioner: Mike Vanderhoek

On 2/1/2022 at 12:46 AM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

The season's Free Agency period has now concluded, until the next Free Agency period to take place the same date as the NHL which as it stands today is July 13th, 2022.

Teams are still permitted to negotiate with drafted players within their systems as well as pending restricted and unrestricted free agents. An official notice to the league's members is forthcoming outlining these rules. 

Thank you

On 2/8/2022 at 10:08 AM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

CONTRACT EXTENSIONS/FREE AGENCY 

Would like to thank our active agent group for their time and collaboration in working contract negotiations in a flurry before our last deadline of over a week ago. Thank you for your time @Sergei Bobrovsky, @ThatMike, @arby18_, @lethunder, @Ty Webb, and our Entry Level Contracts agent @greensman!

Teams are now permitted to speak to any of their pending free agents ( UFA, RFA ). There are no limits in place in terms of inquiring, discussing players or team expectations.

Teams can expect while the lines of communication will be open, this does not mean a mass signing situation. Pending UFA players will sign if the deal is right, RFA players may be more opt to sign a deal in season or before the July Free Agency period.

We want teams to know their options, know where they stand and while some players may not give much in response others may be more willing.

Once again, at this time there are no limits on how many pending free agent players a team can talk with from now until July's free agency period.

thank you

Stay tuned for an announcement regarding the recent CBA amendments to be made more readily available to read.

Just to address any questions I have seen come up in the thread recently, the above quoted are the CBA amendments and any dates of importance attached for our members to review and refer to moving forward.

Specifically @Gator or @Squeak whom could use confirmation on pending free agents.

Thanks guys!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

53 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Just to address any questions I have seen come up in the thread recently, the above quoted are the CBA amendments and any dates of importance attached for our members to review and refer to moving forward.

Specifically @Gator or @Squeak whom could use confirmation on pending free agents.

Thanks guys!

Perfect!

Glad to have Stecher and Mikheyev locked up for the next few years

• Like 1

St. Louis Blues Update

Activate: D Marco Scandella from injury reserve

Waiver: Cedric Paquette with intentions of sending to minor league affiliate if cleared

And a line sheet update if you have time..

Jakub Vrana- Pierre-Luc Dubois-Jordan Kyrou 

JVR - Tage Thompson - Victor Olofsson

Pavel Zacha - Dawson Mercer - Filip Zadina

Tyler Motte - Juho Lammikko - Yakov Trenin  Zack MacEwen

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Jared Spurgeon

Jamie Oleksiak - Moritz Seider

Marco Scandella - Tucker Poolman

Olli Joulevi - Lucas Carlsson

Alex Nedeljkovic

Braden Holtby

• Like 1