The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

1 hour ago, Mr Postman said:

Yes, I had a feeling about him too and instructed The Minister to take him with my pick at 37 unless someone from my top 25 was still available (Ty Nelson) then I just had to pray that he'd still be there at 62, which he was. I would've been gutted if I missed out on him. Overall I'm super happy with our draft haul of

Jiri Kulich

Noah Ostlund

Ty Nelson

Jordan Dumais

Matthew Poitras

Hopefully I'll have more draft capital, and a higher draft spot in 2023

That's a great bunch of players.

Ostlund and Kulich are locks to become at the very least solid NHL players. 

The rest developed properly have a great chance at playing and impacting at NHL level.

• Cheers 1

SIGNING: The Montreal Canadiens have re-signed RFA Alex Formenton to a 4-year contract extension.   

spacer.png : Alex Formenton - 4-year contract worth $12.0 million dollars ($3.0m per season)

----------------------------------

arby18_ AGENCY

Edited by arby18_
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, arby18_ said:

Dang, that’s a good haul for five picks. Nicely done!

Thank you.

Also I sent you a PM about my RFAs on June 20th and updated the contract offers yesterday but it shows that you haven't read the message yet so I assume that it has gotten lost in the shuffle.

(Edit. I posted this same thing this morning and it has mysteriously disappeared. Maybe the Fantasy Hockey gods don't want me to re-sign anyone lol)

3 minutes ago, Mr Postman said:

Thank you.

Also I sent you a PM about my RFAs on June 20th and updated the contract offers yesterday but it shows that you haven't read the message yet so I assume that it has gotten lost in the shuffle.

(Edit. I posted this same thing this morning and it has mysteriously disappeared. Maybe the Fantasy Hockey gods don't want me to re-sign anyone lol)

Just realized that there are many iterations of Arby, and I must've messaged someone else or an old account of yours. I just tagged you into the message. Hopefully this mistake doesn't disqualify me from tendering qualifying offers on my RFAs. 

1 hour ago, Mr Postman said:

Just realized that there are many iterations of Arby, and I must've messaged someone else or an old account of yours. I just tagged you into the message. Hopefully this mistake doesn't disqualify me from tendering qualifying offers on my RFAs. 

Should be fine, I have them now and the dates are on time.

• Like 1

SIGNING: The Pittsburgh Penguins have re-signed RFA Emil Bemstrom to a 2-year contract extension.   

spacer.png : Emil Bemstrom - 2-year contract worth $2.0 million dollars ($1.0m per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

Edited by arby18_

SIGNING: The Montreal Canadiens have re-signed RFA Jonah Gadjobvich to a 2-year contract extension.   

spacer.png : Jonah Gadjovich - 2-year contract worth $1.8 million dollars ($900k per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

Edited by arby18_
  • Like 1

SIGNING: The New York Rangers have re-signed the following RFA's to contract extensions:

spacer.png : Angus Crookshank - 3-year contract worth $2.85 million dollars ($950k per season)

spacer.png : Parker Wotherspoon - 2-year contract worth $1.9 million dollars ($950k per season)

spacer.png : Filip Westerlund - 1-year contract worth $770k

spacer.png : Jimmy Huntington - 1-year contract worth $891k

arby18_ AGENCY

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 7/4/2022 at 5:35 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Or the waiver priority list? 

Current Waivers list to my knowledge from conclusion of regular season ( May 3rd ):

Rangers

Kings - pending claim of Marco Scandella

Panthers

Stars

Bruins

Blackhawks

Ducks

Canadiens

Sharks

Lightning

Maple Leafs

Golden Knights

Islanders

Flames 

Blues

Oilers

Senators

Red Wings

Penguins

Kraken

Predators

Hurricanes

Sabres

Jets

Wild

Capitals

Canucks

Devils

Blue Jackets

Avalanche

Coyotes

Flyers

Flyer and Coyotes both had successful claims putting them at the bottom of the list.

• Thanks 4

SIGNING: The Nashville Predators have re-signed RFA Kaapo Kakko to a two-year deal.

spacer.png : Kaapo Kakko - 2-year contract worth $4.5 million dollars ($2.25m per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

• Like 1

SIGNING: The Colorado Avalanche have re-signed UFA Trevor Moore to a four-year deal.

spacer.png : Trevor Moore - 4-year contract worth $13.0 million dollars ($3.25m per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

SIGNING: The Washington Capitals have re-signed the following RFA's to contract extensions.

spacer.png : Garret Pilon - 2-year contract worth $1.75 million dollars ($875k per season)

spacer.png : Chase Priskie - 2-year contract worth $1.9 million dollars ($950k per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

• Like 1

SIGNING: The Winnipeg Jets have re-signed UFA Colton Sissons to a two-year deal.

spacer.png : Colton Sissons - 2-year contract worth $4.0 million dollars ($2.0m per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

• Like 1

SIGNING: The Colorado Avalanche have re-signed the following RFA's to contract extensions.

spacer.png : Nico Sturm - 2-year contract worth $2.5 million dollars ($1.25m per season)

spacer.png : Ty Pelton-Byce - 3-year contract worth $2.505 million dollars ($835k per season)

spacer.png : Lukas Jasek - 2-year contract worth $1.7 million dollars ($850k per season)

spacer.png : Darren Raddysh - 1-year contract worth $825k

arby18_ AGENCY

Edited by arby18_
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

23 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Current Waivers list to my knowledge from conclusion of regular season ( May 3rd ):

Rangers

Kings - pending claim of Marco Scandella

Panthers

Stars

Bruins

Blackhawks

Ducks

Canadiens

Sharks

Lightning

Maple Leafs

Golden Knights

Islanders

Flames 

Blues

Oilers

Senators

Red Wings

Penguins

Kraken

Predators

Hurricanes

Sabres

Jets

Wild

Capitals

Canucks

Devils

Blue Jackets

Avalanche

Coyotes

Flyers

Flyer and Coyotes both had successful claims putting them at the bottom of the list.

Doesn’t the waiver order reset on the 1st of every month?