The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks requiring covid vaccination for staff and fans

Rate this topic

cuporbust

2 hours ago, cuporbust said:

It's not " anybody". U make it sound like the guy that works the counter at 711 said this . This was one of the highest level virologists in the world .  If there was no reason for someone to be apprehensive,  wouldn't this be virology 101? How could a guy this specifically educated on the matter have any differing opinions if it's so cut and dried? What motivation could he possibly have to say this that would be beneficial to him?

nothing wrong with bringing up "concerns" but at the end of the day they are just opinions and not facts until CREDIBLE evidence backs this up. 

16 minutes ago, coho8888 said:

nothing wrong with bringing up "concerns" but at the end of the day they are just opinions and not facts until CREDIBLE evidence backs this up. 

Understandable. Seems like his concerns include fact to me. Is it definitive? No I agree. Definitely enough fact to cause concern though. 

4 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

Understandable. Seems like his concerns include fact to me. Is it definitive? No I agree. Definitely enough fact to cause concern though. 

I'm sure there are many more things of concern people are going to be monitoring with the mRNA tech in particular. But I don't see the concerns you've posted so far as having enough weight not to act, and do what our gov'ts have done so far.

I see far bigger issues with the people that refuse vaccinations, and also try to insert themselves into public settings. Those people are far more of an immediate danger. 

• Cheers 1

On 8/12/2021 at 7:36 PM, cuporbust said:

The unvaccinated are killing everyone 

The unvaccinated are killing themselves. I don't know why it's so hard for some people to understand this. The Canucks don't want 30 people's families suing them for letting their dumbass dads get covid and die at 43 because he didn't get a shot.

Why not look at Fraser Valley's ICU and deaths recently compared to oh, I don't know, the Interiors. See what vaccination actually does.

Edited by Kurgom
  • Vintage 1

25 minutes ago, Kurgom said:

The unvaccinated are killing themselves. I don't know why it's so hard for some people to understand this. The Canucks don't want 30 people's families suing them for letting their dumbass dads get covid and die at 43 because he didn't get a shot.

Why not look at Fraser Valley's ICU and deaths recently compared to oh, I don't know, the Interiors. See what vaccination actually does.

Problem is: if (for example) Kelowna General's ICU and ER are at capacity with unvaccinated covid patients, where are the car crash and heart attack patients getting treated? In a round about way, they could be killing more than themselves.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Kurgom said:

Wait, are you saying the interior dumb ass dad's are killing themselves AND infecting others at canucks games? Or getting infected? 

And the level of vaccinations is less in the interior?

Please clarify,  I can hardly wait 

• Wat 1

6 minutes ago, AbrasiveAjax said:

Wait, are you saying the interior dumb ass dad's are killing themselves AND infecting others at canucks games? Or getting infected? 

And the level of vaccinations is less in the interior?

Please clarify,  I can hardly wait 

Clarify what, that under 40's are dying in the Interior while Fraser Valley has returned to normal life because we got a high % of vaccinated people? Anti-vaccine people at this point are just killing themselves, there are enough vaccinated people that in regions like the lower mainland we wont be overwhelmed.

Yes you will die. No I won't care. No we won't be there to say I told you so, because you'll be in a coma for the last few days.

https://www.wbur.org/news/2021/08/13/unvaccinated-covid-death-bill-ohare-regret

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57958358

There are endless examples of this. But you won't listen. So we'll wait for your death while hoping I can go to a game. Do you know what's going on in huge anti-vax states like Alabama right now? Probably not, since it's all anti-vax nuts dying and they will never admit they're wrong even with their last breath.

Edited by Kurgom
  • RoughGame 2

4 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

Lol. Okie doak. 

Screenshot_20210822-184703_Chrome.jpg

Ah yes, facebook. You totally got me.

Enjoy your death. Don't say you weren't warned, and don't be like some anti-vax idiots and insist the doctors are killing you because you can't face the music. I'm done coddling you people. You're going to die because you're afraid of a needle. What a hero. You can edit your post to remove your own bull$&!# information you realized contradicted your own point, but my quote will remain.

Idiot. I wont be happy you're going to die, but what can normal people do against insanity?

Edited by Kurgom
  • RoughGame 1

5 minutes ago, Kurgom said:

Ah yes, facebook. You totally got me.

Enjoy your death. Don't say you weren't warned, and don't be like some anti-vax idiots and insist the doctors are killing you because you can't face the music. I'm done coddling you people. You're going to die because you're afraid of a needle. What a hero. You can edit your post to remove your own bull$&!# information you realized contradicted your own point, but my quote will remain.

Idiot. I wont be happy you're going to die, but what can normal people do against insanity?

Say you're for segregation, without saying you're for segregation. 

6 minutes ago, KKnight said:

Say you're for segregation, without saying you're for segregation. 

Did comparing not getting a vaccine to people being murdered and beaten for being in the wrong place and being the wrong race make you feel good? Like you won?

Well, you're still going to die. Unless you get a vaccine. But you wont, so...

It will be interesting in 5-6 months to see all the dead accounts of anti-vaxxers here. Tragic, but hopefully your deaths will server as a reminder for future people why you shouldn't take health advice from social media.

42 minutes ago, Kurgom said:

Clarify what, that under 40's are dying in the Interior while Fraser Valley has returned to normal life because we got a high % of vaccinated people? Anti-vaccine people at this point are just killing themselves, there are enough vaccinated people that in regions like the lower mainland we wont be overwhelmed.

Yes you will die. No I won't care. No we won't be there to say I told you so, because you'll be in a coma for the last few days.

https://www.wbur.org/news/2021/08/13/unvaccinated-covid-death-bill-ohare-regret

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57958358

There are endless examples of this. But you won't listen. So we'll wait for your death while hoping I can go to a game. Do you know what's going on in huge anti-vax states like Alabama right now? Probably not, since it's all anti-vax nuts dying and they will never admit they're wrong even with their last breath.

Dude you're delusional. Enjoy your 10th booster off the 25th variant. I don't care if your vaxxed or not, wishing for someone's death is pathetic. 

Masks have been proven not to work via Rand Paul and the Fauci email scandal - which had been proven to be true. The vaccines don't even work, we're seeing high levels of covid in vaxxed people. What's the point of the vaccine then? 

Just now, KKnight said:

Dude you're delusional. Enjoy your 10th booster off the 25th variant. I don't care if your vaxxed or not, wishing for someone's death is pathetic. 

Masks have been proven not to work via Rand Paul and the Fauci email scandal - which had been proven to be true. The vaccines don't even work, we're seeing high levels of covid in vaxxed people. What's the point of the vaccine then? 

I hope someone in real life punches you out of your deluded state and brings you back to reality. Otherwise, have fun dying. I'm not wishing death on anyone, this is REALITY. Ignore all my posts before at your own peril, there will be an article about you eventually.

1 minute ago, Kurgom said:

I hope someone in real life punches you out of your deluded state and brings you back to reality. Otherwise, have fun dying. I'm not wishing death on anyone, this is REALITY. Ignore all my posts before at your own peril, there will be an article about you eventually.

Deluded state. Funny you say that. Keep spewing the msm narrative bud, all hail Justin Castro. 

• Haha 1

Yes, you WILL die if you continue to be stupid about vaccines.

No, I am not wishing death on you.

You're an adult, you can handle the truth. I'm tired of seeing spouses bawling their eyes out repeating "but the vaccine was dangerous, covid wasn't that big of a deal." Good day.