The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAYDAY - MAYDAY - MAYDAY (S.O.S.) Is there anyone out there ?

Rate this topic

RU SERIOUS

After tonights humiliating, effortless defeat to the Pens with Paper Bags over fans heads, Booing for most of the third period, many leaving with most of the 3rd period remaining, loud chants of Fire Benning - Fire Green, Jersey's being tossed and the team stunned on the bench there is URGENT NEED FOR ACTION.   

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO'S REALLY IN CHARGE OR WHO CAN HELP US  - PLEASE FOWARD THIS S.O.S. TO THEM on behalf of all Canucks Fans.   We can't take this anymore!

image.jpeg.9270906be02e751e92e93ba10597de94.jpeg

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Haha 2
  • Wat 1

36 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

After tonights humiliating, effortless defeat to the Pens with Paper Bags over fans heads, Booing for most of the third period, many leaving with most of the 3rd period remaining, loud chants of Fire Benning - Fire Green, Jersey's being tossed and the team stunned on the bench there is URGENT NEED FOR ACTION.   

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO'S REALLY IN CHARGE OR WHO CAN HELP US  - PLEASE FOWARD THIS S.O.S. TO THEM on behalf of all Canucks Fans.   We can't take this anymore!

image.jpeg.9270906be02e751e92e93ba10597de94.jpeg

Friend was at tonight’s game ( no money volved as it was a buddy’s season tickets) he said it was unreal as far as fan displeased. He didn’t talk to one person that had a positive left to say! I get the same tickets soon so I’m hoping there is some sort of change before I go in January

• Cheers 1