The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

【Mafia】Santa vs Krampus : GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN

Rate this topic

luckylager

The problem isn't that there aren't active/invested players, it's that there are too many low-activity presences that end up becoming distractions to work through, thus slowing the game down.

What we maybe need is a smaller game but with a committed playerlist. Like make it a semi-invitational game, where we make sure only those willing to throw themselves in (to an extent) are signing up. Pick an artitrary number of posts per round as a minimum, like 20, or something.

I don't want to suddenly become exclusive, although that's sort of what this would be. But currently I'd rather play in a small game with just a few Luckys and NIKs and BJs rather than a game with them plus slots that just float through the game not doing much. We could then do an open game again afterwards.

Iunno, just spitballing.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 1
6 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

The problem isn't that there aren't active/invested players, it's that there are too many low-activity presences that end up becoming distractions to work through, thus slowing the game down.

What we maybe need is a smaller game but with a committed playerlist. Like make it a semi-invitational game, where we make sure only those willing to throw themselves in (to an extent) are signing up. Pick an artitrary number of posts per round as a minimum, like 20, or something.

I don't want to suddenly become exclusive, although that's sort of what this would be. But currently I'd rather play in a small game with just a few Luckys and NIKs and BJs rather than a game with them plus slots that just float through the game not doing much. We could then do an open game again afterwards.

Iunno, just spitballing.

I like it. Would much rather play with falcon than have him host.

• Like 2