The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

10 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

his first post I read as towny but like I said it also feels like classic SS saying I told you so now listen to me for the rest of your life 

Where you at with the emotional stages of lucky

I think he'd be wary of getting too hot under the collar after last game if he randed scum.

It's also a strange time emotionally for Maf on CDC, so being D1 shenanigans time I need to see more from him before I decide 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

He’s looked frustrated the entire round. How long can you be annoyed at a previous game before it becomes a cover?

It's SS, so he can go for years.

The proof will be in whether he solves himself, or just ridicules town for their solves

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sharpshooter's initial reply to my opening post seemed towny, but the fact that he didn't reply to my subsequent posts seem a bit wolfy.  A town Sharpshooter doesn't miss an opportunity to get his $0.02 in.  Does the bad cancel out the good?

Not sure what luckylager's deal is in this game.  Probably just trolly town, and if I'm right, then I trust he has something good cooking with this play.

Something kind of off with AngryElf - perhaps, we focus our attention there.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, AV. said:

Sharpshooter's initial reply to my opening post seemed towny, but the fact that he didn't reply to my subsequent posts seem a bit wolfy.  A town Sharpshooter doesn't miss an opportunity to get his $0.02 in.  Does the bad cancel out the good?

Which posts are you referring to? If you mean the $hitposts, then I could see a world where he ignored it because of whatever happened last game. (Not that I think this is the case, but if he’s town then he’s genuinely annoyed, which could have an effect?)

2 minutes ago, AV. said:

Not sure what luckylager's deal is in this game.  Probably just trolly town, and if I'm right, then I trust he has something good cooking with this play.

I’ve never gotten a correct read on LL. When I think he’s town, he’s scum and vice versa. He does seem trolly but he’s thrown in his reads from time to time. Could also say he’s throwing $hit at the wall to see what sticks, but I’m not sure. 

• Like 2

I think some players may be town and trying to read too deeply into early game $&!# posting, while other potential scum are playing into insecure townies need for a comfort blanket. Hard to say which is which atm but I think there's something in the AE/SS/Falc/NiK world that is sketch and needs closer attention.

BJ and AV best town reads atm. Town leaning Lewitelli.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

I think he'd be wary of getting too hot under the collar after last game if he randed scum.

It's also a strange time emotionally for Maf on CDC, so being D1 shenanigans time I need to see more from him before I decide 

see I was thinking this earlier too but after last game how it went,who his teammate was (me)and how grim it looked early he buckled it down and pulled out a W it looked good

This game he could have came in pumped ,confident for BJ to quickly catch him...a few others pile on and boom we get the breakdown

I miss the days when I was confident in my lucky reads you know lock voting his ass after the second page

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

see I was thinking this earlier too but after last game how it went,who his teammate was (me)and how grim it looked early he buckled it down and pulled out a W it looked good

This game he could have came in pumped ,confident for BJ to quickly catch him...a few others pile on and boom we get the breakdown

I miss the days when I was confident in my lucky reads you know lock voting his ass after the second page

It's funny because you only ever lock voted me when tp.

Derp

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Why? Neither have given much of anything up to now. It’d be pretty easy to  replicate their posts from either side. 

It's tonal for me. A sense of comfort I guess.

Deen pretty sketch now that I think about it though. He may need to warm up a bit I guess.

• Like 2